Program to Easily Find New BIOS Updates

I developed this program a long time ago and me and others have been using it since the beginning to always stay up to date, work very well. And this is a reliable program to always be on top with your BIOS updates, updates can be added to a ignore list to if you dont wish to see them.

Supported Motherboard Manufacturers: ASUS, ASRock, MSI, Gigabyte, Dell, Alienware.

Link to program: http://www.glitchyhack.com/index.php?/files/file/2-uefi-download-tool/

I had hoped developing this would make peoples lifes in the Custom PC World a lot easier as nothing manually is required anymore, automatic update checker.

2 minutes ago, Quemak said:

Love it! Saves a lot of time from having to deal with BIOS flashback just not working. 

The program doesn't do any flashing to the chip it just finds the most up to date version of your motherboard BIOS and allows you to download it or lets you download any version ever made for that board with one click.

You get the BIOS File after everything is automatically handled and you can proceed to put that file on a flash drive and do what you wish all with a few clicks, Putting the file on a flash drive is something you do though, it just gets the file you requested.

2 minutes ago, ReesZRB said:

/close I think this is against the rules @nicklmg

Is it? I'm simply sharing something so everyone can have a easier time with BIOS Updates.