Will I be able to run The Division

StormixJr

Hello,

I've been thinking of getting The Division, but first I wanted to know if my computer would be able to handle it and because I heard Ubisoft made it that Far Cry 4, you needed a quad core cpu to play it or you use some "injector" to play it.

Pc Specs:

Intel i3 4170 

8Gb ram

Gtx 960 4gb

thank you very much

7 minutes ago, StormixJr said:

Hello,

I've been thinking of getting The Division, but first I wanted to know if my computer would be able to handle it and because I heard Ubisoft made it that Far Cry 4, you needed a quad core cpu to play it or you use some "injector" to play it.

Pc Specs:

Intel i3 4170 

8Gb ram

Gtx 960 4gb

thank you very much

Unfortunately your cpu does not even meet the minimum requirements, your really should be shooting for the recommended. I am currently downloading it right now, but Kyle from Awesomesaucenetwork cant even launch his game of it.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

You are right about the injector thing; you can not play the game unless you use the injector. The game does load slower though with a dual core and stutters more.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

33 minutes ago, Kiyuubi said:

The real question is why you would want to play The Division.

Because it's Ubisoft and they are best PC game developers and they always make games with PC gamers in mind and.... Wait, that's CD Projekt Red.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)