[Outlet PC US] Asus Strix GTX 970 for US$35!

Jasonofication
Go to solution Solved by JFischer00,

They fixed it...$335 and out of stock.

no

just no

mistake?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

is this the real life

or is this just fantasy

Just now, Pretzel said:

is this the real life

or is this just fantasy

honestly is this legit

Check the link! Outlet PC must have made a mistake but it still works, I just bought one!

3 minutes ago, Jasonofication said:

Check the link! Outlet PC must have made a mistake but it still works, I just bought one!

You do realize they´ll probably notice, give you a refund, and not send you the card right?

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

You do realize they´ll probably notice, give you a refund, and not send you the card right?

I hope not...but it's understandable if they do.

If I lived in the US I would sure jump on that but shipping for me is still $70 :(

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Just now, Jasonofication said:

Worth a shot, right?

Just now, Jasonofication said:

Oh they will.

Yea, it has gotta be a mistake. Otherwise it is just the shroud or something...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

2 minutes ago, Jasonofication said:

I swear though, if they send you that thing I´m going to be pissed. I don´t have any money on my paypal right now, all I have is bills.

It would be 110 euros for me, but i have 105. I swear to god if someone gets it... i would get mad for not buying it

14 minutes ago, Jasonofication said:

1 minute ago, Sinakaru said:

Just bought one, will update with results :D

Sent them an email about it. Let´s see what happens.

3 hours ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

It would be 110 euros for me, but i have 105. I swear to god if someone gets it... i would get mad for not buying it

Me too. I literally spent the last of my cash yesterday. Missing a legit deal like this would be absolutely hilarious. xD

4 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Sent them an email about it. Let´s see what happens.

Why you gotta ruin it for me? :(

1 minute ago, Sinakaru said:

Why you gotta ruin it for me? :(

Because I´m salty that I don´t have any money in my paypal right now to do it myself.

2 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Because I´m salty that I don´t have any money in my paypal right now to do it myself.

People might've given you the money, because it would still be an amazing deal, even if they had to pay double. You should've tried to bargain.:D

Just now, JFischer00 said:

People might've given you the money, because it would still be an amazing deal, even if they had to pay double. You should've tried to bargain.:D

Well too late now.

Just tried buying it, but the item was no longer available. Guess they got that email pretty quickly...

Someone just haaaad to ruin it :P

3 minutes ago, Gingy said:

Just tried buying it, but the item was no longer available. Guess they got that email pretty quickly...

Someone just haaaad to ruin it :P

I know. I was thinking about grabbing one too. I was almost gonna do it just to turn around and sell it on Ebay.