need help fast!

Go to solution Solved by soup,

As stated above they tend to be included with the motherboard not the power supply.

Clarification

SATA Data cables  -  Motherboard.

SATA power cables - Power supply

One time I was updating a system(adding an SSD) had done all the physical installing and connected the power "ah I will need a SATA Data cable for this new drive".  No new MoBo so didn't have any supplied and there was none in the spares box(there is now) so nipped to the local repair business (they sell a few items too) and got one (well a couple actually) there .

im building my FIRST pc right now, im halfway through and when i was going to instal the ssd and hard drive, i realised i dont have any sata cabbles? i cant find them evenywhere i checked my cooler master g550m power supply package and still cant find them. what should i do?

The cables should be included with the mainboard. 

Just now, Judas said:

The cables should be included with the mainboard. 

oh thank you... i feel like idiot now;D

As stated above they tend to be included with the motherboard not the power supply.

Clarification

SATA Data cables  -  Motherboard.

SATA power cables - Power supply

One time I was updating a system(adding an SSD) had done all the physical installing and connected the power "ah I will need a SATA Data cable for this new drive".  No new MoBo so didn't have any supplied and there was none in the spares box(there is now) so nipped to the local repair business (they sell a few items too) and got one (well a couple actually) there .

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"