Can I fit a EK-KIT P240 Custom Loop inside the Noctis 450

Hi everyone

I'm starting my first Gaming PC with custom loop and I have a couple of questions.

Will the EK-KIT P240 fit inside a Noctis 450? Here is a list of parts that will be in my build:

- Intel i7 6700k

- Asus Maximus VIII Formula

- G.Skill TridentZ Series 32GB RAM

- Samsung 950 Pro 512GB SSD

- WD Black Series 4TB HDD

- 2 MSI GeForce GTX 980ti's in 2-Way SLI

- EVGA 750 Watt 80+ Gold Full Modular PSU

- Asus Xonar Phoebus Sound Card

- NZXT Hue

- NZXT Grid+ V2

So will there be enough room for the EK-KIT P240 Custom Loop Kit within my build? Where do you recommend that I mount my radiator, pump and reservoir?

Also off topic, is there anywhere that I could get a custom skin for my case? Im looking for a Carbon Fiber Exterior with some Red Vinyl stickers.

Thanks alot! 

17 hours ago, Harken Vex said:

-SNIP-

Welcome to the Forums!

For a 240mm rad the case can fit that very comfortably, but if your planning on adding in both your GPU's and CPU into the loop I would recommend to go with a minimum of a 360mm rad and an extra 240mm in the top ideally if your going to silent cooling. For placement having the rad up top or the front are both good options as for the pump unit you may need to see what is best for your case either in behind the front plate seems to be the best space wise. 

As for wrap that would be something that needs to be custom done, either by purchasing some vinyl or possibly looking around locally to see if some places can do that for you.

3 hours ago, W-L said:

Welcome to the Forums!

For a 240mm rad the case can fit that very comfortably, but if your planning on adding in both your GPU's and CPU into the loop I would recommend to go with a minimum of a 360mm rad and an extra 240mm in the top ideally if your going to silent cooling. For placement having the rad up top or the front are both good options as for the pump unit you may need to see what is best for your case either in behind the front plate seems to be the best space wise. 

As for wrap that would be something that needs to be custom done, either by purchasing some vinyl or possibly looking around locally to see if some places can do that for you.

Much Appreciated, thank you for the advice. Just to clarify, if i were to get a 360mm with an extra 240mm rad where would i stick them both?

4 hours ago, Harken Vex said:

Much Appreciated, thank you for the advice. Just to clarify, if i were to get a 360mm with an extra 240mm rad where would i stick them both?

For two rads (360mm and 240mm) it would need to have one at the top and another at the front if you were to say watercool everything.