Club3D Enters the Canadian Market

Donkey Kong

It's great when the consumer has more choice! (Club3D is a AMD graphics card vendor btw)

It seems like a partenership with Canada Computers for now, but hopefully NCIX and others will follow later.

"Club3D B.V., the European market leader and pioneer of a total solution for graphics cards based in Amsterdam the Netherlands, is proud to announce the launch into the Canadian market with Canada Computers and Electronics. Ms. Judith Ma, CEO of Club3D said : "We are very excited and happy to launch our products into the Canadian market in partnership with Canada Computers and Electronics. There has been a steady growth in demand from our fan base Canada and we felt now is the right time. We feel that Canada computers and their dedication to the market align well with Club3D's Mission Statement to provide high quality, best in class product with flexible and fast service to our customer base. We look forward to building a long and successful relationship with Canada Computers."

club3d.GIF

Source: http://www.techpowerup.com/190763/club3d-enters-the-canadian-market.html

Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | 12GB Crucial Tracer DDR3 | EVGA X58 Classified

Asus Radeon 7970 | Review Sample Coolermaster HAF-X | Noctua NH-D14

NES HTPC | Arcade PC (40" 4:3 Plasma)

I guess Club3D...joined the Canada Club.

That was terrible.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yeah i started seeing them at Canadacomputer a few weeks ago and i didnt know who they were

Cool, more competition in the market. The only issue is that I don't really like the look of Club3d cards.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Cool, more competition in the market. The only issue is that I don't really like the look of Club3d cards.

I love how my 7870 Tahiti LE jokercard looks. 

166808.jpg