Are the displays compatible? (resolution, refresh rate, freesync)

Go to solution Solved by spwath,

It will be fine, but you can only game on one monitor at a time

So, I'm currently using two 1080p 60hz displays but I'm thinking of getting the Acer 27" Predator XG270HU since it's 1440p FreeSync 144hz for an amazing price. 
But will that display be compatible with the other two? It feels like different resolutions and refresh rates + freesync should cause a problem.

Also: Should I buy that monitor or wait until new ones are released? (Don't have the patience to wait more than 1-2 months though...)

Thanks. :)

Meow.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just now, spwath said:

That will be fine. Just as long as I can play games and watch Netflix at the same time. ;)

Meow.

46 minutes ago, SlimeyStuff said:

So, I'm currently using two 1080p 60hz displays but I'm thinking of getting the Acer 27" Predator XG270HU since it's 1440p FreeSync 144hz for an amazing price. 
But will that display be compatible with the other two? It feels like different resolutions and refresh rates + freesync should cause a problem.

Also: Should I buy that monitor or wait until new ones are released? (Don't have the patience to wait more than 1-2 months though...)

Thanks. :)

Displays are independent, there's no compatibility that you need between them.

16 hours ago, Glenwing said:

Displays are independent, there's no compatibility that you need between them.

Yeah, but it just felt logical to me that displaying content on two different monitors in different sizes and speeds would cause a problem.

Thanks for the answer! :)

Meow.