worth buying Grand Theft Auto V PC ?

maria2244

do you recommend to buy that game ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

why not?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Gta 5 is a very fun and demanding game, I think you should. What are your specs?

Just now, Snipmen210 said:

Gta 5 is a very fun and demanding game, I think you should. What are your specs?

i7 6700k

sapphire r9 390 nitro 8 GB

16 gb ram

windows 10

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

Just now, DominicNikon said:

Best game i ever played. a ton of people say online is terrible but i like playing online

to buy it from g2a (steam key ) or from steam ?

I can play it.  Specs down there. If you dont mind, turning down some graphics you can totally play it.

There wont be a GTA in near future so maybe you should have a look into it.

Student - Budgetbuilder - trying to save as much money as possible :D    | I love clean Setups |

PC: i5-3470. GTX660. 8GB DDR3. -> 320 USD  | Z3 -> 160USD | selfbuild Speakersystem -> 21USD

Just now, maria2244 said:

i7 6700k

sapphire r9 390 nitro 8 GB

16 gb ram

windows 10

Oh yeah, you can definitely max the game out at 1080p, and maybe 1440p, I would buy it

i bought it from steam

Just now, Snipmen210 said:

Oh yeah, you can definitely max the game out at 1080p, and maybe 1440p, I would buy it

my GTX 980 couldnt max it out on 1080p lol

If you've played IV, don't worry about the requirements - it is actually less demanding than the previous version at equivalent graphics (adjust both IV and V so they look similar and V will run better :D)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

G2a is much cheaper i think 30 to 40 vs 60 on steam, just be careful on g2a, never buy steam gifts, just the keys

1 minute ago, Nezq said:

I can play it.  Specs down there. If you dont mind, turning down some graphics you can totally play it.

why there wont be a GTA in near future ?

I recommend it.

the mods are endless and keep the game fun

I have yet to even play it online, I'm having too much fun modding in single player

7 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

do you recommend to buy that game ?

yesssss

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

2 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

why there wont be a GTA in near future ?

I meant we have to wait some years before another great GTA is released.

Student - Budgetbuilder - trying to save as much money as possible :D    | I love clean Setups |

PC: i5-3470. GTX660. 8GB DDR3. -> 320 USD  | Z3 -> 160USD | selfbuild Speakersystem -> 21USD

3 minutes ago, Snipmen210 said:

G2a is much cheaper i think 30 to 40 vs 60 on steam, just be careful on g2a, never buy steam gifts, just the keys

thank is it legal to buy from g2a ?

5 minutes ago, Snipmen210 said:

i got GTA V for $25 on steam :D

11 minutes ago, Nezq said:

5 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

thank is it legal to buy from g2a ?

Yes, it's legal just be careful, if you buy a steam gift, they can refund it and you don't get your money back

If i could only pick one PC game out of the last few years of releases i think GTAV would be it, would be tough to pick over Witcher 3 but i think GTAV as more replayability. 

It's a great game, but their server setup and customer service is downright stupid.

My thread on the issue I had: 

Basically I lost two characters(One male, one female), which had hundreds of hours of playtime, tens of millions of dollars, personalized cars, and tons of progress made.

I was able to get one character back with its original rank(level 65), ~$14 million(lost over $30 million on hand), none of my progress on heists nor challenges or anything was able to be restored.

So, if you buy the game make sure to take pictures of everything you have. Stats, completed missions, cars, money, etc. I was able to get more money and my rank back with Steam's achievement system(there's a level 100 achievement, I had level 65/100) and pictures.

Honestly wish I never bought the game at this point. I did get 200 hours out of it for my $60 purchase, but now it's just a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't seen nor heard of anyone else experiencing this, so it's probably just a one in a million thing that happened to me, but it's just weird they couldn't reset my account back to a certain date and that they had no information whatsoever about my two characters.