Students worldwide can now check eligibility for free Microsoft Office from their school

patrick3027

A few weeks old but I believe this hasn't been posted yet. If mods want to move this elsewhere, feel free to do so.

Millions of students around the world are eligible for free Office from their school and today we are announcing that we’ve made it easy for all eligible students globally to sign up themselves to get Office 365 and install free Office.*

That includes the 5.5 million eligible students in Australia, the nearly 5 million eligible students in Germany, 7 million more in Brazil, 1.3 million at Anadolu University in Turkey, every student in Hong Kong and millions more.

This service was previously available only in the U.S., but beginning today it can be accessed by any eligible student or teacher where Office 365 is available. You’ll need a valid school email address to complete the sign up.

To check if you’re eligible for free Office from your school:

Once signed up for Office 365 you get:

• The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access and Publisher installed on up to five PCs or Macs and up to five mobile devices like iPad, Android and Windows tablets.
  • 1TB of storage on OneDrive you can use to store and share all your documents across all your devices.
  • Office Online for in-browser editing, collaboration and co-authoring

So I guess I can finally stop using my cracked version of Office 2007.

(Meanwhile LibreOffice has been free worldwide for everyone since its inception ... just saying ...)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

That's been happening for quite a while-and your SOL if your school or college won't allow you to get it.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

3 minutes ago, patrick3027 said:

A few weeks old

literally over a year, this blog is from February last year and I have already used this myself for a year of school.

In Australia all students have had this for years.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I have it as well but it doesn't let me download the installer for the pc application, is there a way to get it from another source? In the software section i just have skype, one drive and sharepoint :\

This is like 2014 news:

And it has expended to a great number of country quickly after.