Fiber internet

stan92

What countries and companies provide fiber internet?

you know you can ask these in 1 topic instead of 40 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Almost every country has a fibre option. Even Aus, for a steep price

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Not Australia...  Dam government. 

Our old Government had started laying fiber to every home in Australia we would have had Gbit in every house. However, they just lost the last election a week ago and the new guys plan is Fiber to the node max speed 100mbps..... its 10x slower!!!!! Outrage!!!!

Australian internet sux big time!!!!

-------PLEASE JUST STOP!-------

.......ONE TOPIC AT A TIME!.......

PUT ALL YOUR QUESTIONS INTO ONE THREAD!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

-------PLEASE JUST STOP!-------

.......ONE TOPIC AT A TIME!.......

PUT ALL YOUR QUESTIONS INTO ONE THREAD!

How else does one up their post count right?...Right?...K. No. @stan92 , please stop. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

How else does one up their post count right?...

By being active on the forum and NOT SPAMMING.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

By being active on the forum and NOT SPAMMING.

Lol I was being sarcastic with that post. My bad. I still keep on forgetting that it's next to impossible to tell sarcasm via text.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Lol I was being sarcastic with that post. My bad. I still keep on forgetting that it's next to impossible to tell sarcasm via text.

I knew you were being sarcastic. Just playin' along! :P

I knew you were being sarcastic. Just playin' along! :P

Oh haha

Not Canada, only for Enterprises.

And stop complaining that he's posting questions, that's what the forum is for. Speaking about post farming, both of you guys seems to be doing it by complaining about him posting threads.

He's following the rules about posting his threads in the appropriate area, and he's targeting the people that should know the most about it. Deal with it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

That's an incredibly difficult question to answer since there are hundreds of companies in a ton of different countries which offers fiber Internet connections. It's worth noting that just because for example Tele2 (a Swedish ISP) offers fiber connections in one city, does not mean they can offer fiber in another city.

Not Canada, only for Enterprises.

And stop complaining that he's posting questions, that's what the forum is for. Speaking about post farming, both of you guys seems to be doing it by complaining about him posting threads.

He's following the rules about posting his threads in the appropriate area, and he's targeting the people that should know the most about it. Deal with it.

We in the bees knees (of forum posting) usually refers to what megadarkwood and T.Vengeance are doing (making posts that are just chitchatting with each other without adding anything to the thread) as "circle-jerking".

Who the hell cares about post counts anyway? It's better to have 1 good post than to have 100 bad posts.

@blade of grass thankyou so much, so im not breaking the rules am I?

No you're not.

@blade of grass thankyou so much, so im not breaking the rules am I?

Nope, not in any way.

That's an incredibly difficult question to answer since there are hundreds of companies in a ton of different countries which offers fiber Internet connections. It's worth noting that just because for example Tele2 (a Swedish ISP) offers fiber connections in one city, does not mean they can offer fiber in another city.

We in the bees knees (of forum posting) usually refers to what megadarkwood and T.Vengeance are doing (making posts that are just chitchatting with each other without adding anything to the thread) as "circle-jerking".

Who the hell cares about post counts anyway? It's better to have 1 good post than to have 100 bad posts.

No you're not.

:) You sir are correct

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Not Australia...  Dam government. 

Our old Government had started laying fiber to every home in Australia we would have had Gbit in every house. However, they just lost the last election a week ago and the new guys plan is Fiber to the node max speed 100mbps..... its 10x slower!!!!! Outrage!!!!

Australian internet sux big time!!!!

My country has one of the slowest internet speed in the world, The faster is 4Mb down, 0.3 up for about $70 dollars and there is no fiber.

My country has one of the slowest internet speed in the world, The faster is 4Mb down, 0.3 up for about $70 dollars and there is no fiber.

@Luis Carlos Diaz Chacon what country is that in? and are you talking bits or bytes per sec?