Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard because I love the mechanical feel and my old one is dying...

I would like the keyboard because mine really old and I've always dreamed of a back-lit keyboard.

Mechanical keyboard! I neeed it! I'm currently using an old Emachines keyboard from 2002... Yes, I know! I'm just too damn lazy to go out and buy a 1 better 10 dollar keyboard. And I prefer the old rubber dome like the one I'm using than the newer shitty ones. The mouse would of course be cool, but I just don't like the feeling of having to readjust to a new mouse.

wanted the   Excalibur v2 keyboard  because it got lots of features like per key customize illumination , fully programmable key , mx brown keys which is very silent specially on hardcore typing or gaming and reliable keystroke up to 60m life cycle which is awesome . 

Excalibur V2

Reason getting one of these in my country is impossible unless i want to pay customs and other gov crap that will end up costing me for the price of two if not three if i try to order it online. 

Well, I am about to build my new pc and already have a nice mouse so an awesome keyboard would be a great addition. Love the work you guys do, you inspired me to get into computer building.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I do a lot of typing. I love my Model M but I need something reliable that produces slightly less noise.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard because I would love to have that light feature

I'd want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard has too many nasty stuff inside.

I would absolutely love to be the recipient of an Excalibur v2 keyboard as my current membrane keyboard is 14, yes, 14 years old!! Think about it: Windows XP was just hitting the shelves then! O.o:)

I'd love to get something i can actually call a keyboard!

I would really like the keyboard mainly because i have a razor death adder which is a good gaming mouse but i don't have a good keyboard I can use. I am using a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard which is great for productivity but not much else. I can't really do much in terms of gaming because it is not meant for things like that and the switches are not very good for gaming as they have a high actuation force and are tactile instead of the lower actuation linear keys that are really good for gaming like the cherry mx reds. I would really like a good keyboard that works for gaming so I can finally have a full gaming peripheral setup.

I would like the keyboard because the only thing left i need for my awesome gaming computer is a good keyboard!!!! Thankyou!!

I would like to get a mouse, because it would be nice not to feed AAA to my wireless mouse in order to use my desktop

i would like to win one or both of these because i have been using that old nasty keyboard that came with thos dinosaur computers and for my mouse still a roller ball. pretty embarasing

I like keyboards...but what I really love are mechanical lightning keyboards that i can call, my treasure...and no one can steal my fuckin treasure!

Seriously, i need it...

I would like the mouse because I'm stuck with the generic HP mouse that came with an old computer and only moves well with tape on the bottom. The extra buttons would also help me tremendously with push to talk, Skype, and team speak

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my poor Logitech K120's keys are starting to stick on the board when typing and its just infuriating, I could purchase a new keyboard but these Tesoro's sure do look nice, and hey its a worldwide giveaway, so why not try hehe

I want the keyboard because my DEX keyboard is more screwed than a low-paid hooker.

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am currently building a custom pc and right now i do all my gaming on a laptop so after all the costs of the pc it would be wonderful if i don't have to include a keyboard with that. Thank you for reading my request. :D

I would like to have the keyboard to further improve my knowledge about mechanical keyboards!

I would like the keyboard because I do not have one for my first build. I'm typing on a laptop at the moment.

Thank you for a chance at the giveaway.

I would like the mouse because I am about to buy a new laptop and would like to have a decent mouse to go with it.  ?

I would want the keyboard, because my $20 microsoft keyboard isn't doing so well. Plus I have always wanted a mech keyboard!

I would like to have the keyboard because I can't find a good priced keyboard now and the keyboard I have now is a generic aver keyboard. It'll help me out a lot with typing essays without my fingers getting too tired and be the best thing that I could have.