New gaming case

bobzen

Hello there!

So im looking for a new gaming case that is stylish but still have good cooling, and have a front panel so i can mount my oc panel i got with my asus maximus 8, also a side window in the case would be nice since i bought the Cooler Master V8 Ver.2 Vapor Chamber and the rog sli bridge :), i think i would need a large case too??

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

also my budget is around $400 USD

Do you prefer flashy or more reserved?

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

I am a big fan of Corsair's obsidian series.  I am getting the 750D soon myself.  Since you are air cooling not water cooling I would suggest the Airflow addition.  http://www.corsair.com/en-us/obsidian-series-750d-airflow-edition-full-tower-atx-case Very stylish if you like the plain not flashy style.  If you want something a little more flashy with a "gamer" look, I love the NZXT Phantom which comes in multiple colors https://www.nzxt.com/categories/phantom

R9 5900X | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | ASUS Crosshair VIII DarkHero | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 | 2x 1TB WD Black SN850 | Lian Li O11D-XL | Corsair AX1200i

Hello and thanks for the answers!

Im thinking about Corsair Obsidian 750D but hows the airflow in that one anybody knows

also is there a front panel in the phantom case? i need one for my OC panel i got

1 hour ago, bobzen said:

Hello and thanks for the answers!

Im thinking about Corsair Obsidian 750D but hows the airflow in that one anybody knows

also is there a front panel in the phantom case? i need one for my OC panel i got

The 750D has really good airflow, especially the airflow edition one.  The phantom does have front 5.25" bays btw, the front swings out to reveal them when you need to get to them.

R9 5900X | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | ASUS Crosshair VIII DarkHero | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 | 2x 1TB WD Black SN850 | Lian Li O11D-XL | Corsair AX1200i