WD Red WD30EFRX 3 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive, Pack of 20 $150

Wastelanderdustin
11 hours ago, Wastelanderdustin said:

~snip~

11 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

~snip~

Well that seems interesting :) Sadly I can't confirm this as this is not our official website. You can ask for some data such as the S.M.A.R.T. status or something else to verity that these drives are new and in good health. sadly I doubt that anyone would give away the serial numbers so you can check if these are legitimate Western Digital drives (you can easily check that with the serial number on our website or with our live support). 

I would be pretty strange to have such drive for under $10 each brand new so I would always triplecheck that info.

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

I got my tracking number and it looks like they only shipped one drive (shipping weight is 3lbs). :( Although UPS hasn't actually received the package so it might just be a standard weight, we'll find out Tuesday I guess.

-KuJoe

On 4-3-2016 at 11:00 AM, KuJoe said:

I got my tracking number and it looks like they only shipped one drive (shipping weight is 3lbs). :( Although UPS hasn't actually received the package so it might just be a standard weight, we'll find out Tuesday I guess.

There is no way xD

I ordered the greens when they came up as a pack of 20. They changed is after I had ordered to one. I ended up getting a refund, they are NOT honoring any of these orders.

Yup, got the single hard drive. Contacting them now to see if they'll fix it.

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

Yup, got the single hard drive. Contacting them now to see if they'll fix it.

Why not just wait to find out before posting ;)