Airflow help

Hi,

i've got a phanteks enthoo luxe and I want to manage airflow in it. In stock you get 2x 140 mm fans and 1x 200 mm. I will put there also 2x 120 mm fans and 1x 140mm fan. 120 mm are noctua fans and 140mm is corsair af140 quiet edition with white LEDs. I've got also get noctua 120 mm heatsink and Galax hall of fame GTX 970. I want to put that corsair fan into rear spot. When I was configuring I don't have place to install 200 mm fan, so if cannot too, is ok. I want positive (or neutral) airflow. I was thinking about corsair mounted on the back pulling air in, phanteks 140 mm at the top pulling air out and uninstalling 200 mm fan and put there two noctua 120 mm fans pulling air in. Say if it is a good idea.

P.S. I will put dust filter on the back

Thanks

I have the same case and I have ton of fans in it (see my profile), but in your case I'd put the two Noctuas in the front (pulling in), one Phanteks 140mm in the bottom (pulling in), the Corsair one in the back (pulling out) and one Phanteks 140mm in the top (pulling out). That way you keep positive pressure, especially when your intake fans spin faster than the exhausting ones.

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe