How much would you pay?

I have a machine that was originally pre-built. Specs:

Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.50Ghz (OC to 3.80Ghz)

ASRock Z87E-ITX

16GB DDR3 A-DATA RAM

120GB A-DATA SSD

PNY GTX 750 Ti 2GB

(case is meaningless)

some kind of 120MM AIO liquid cooling, no branding.

Diablotek 450W PSU

The reason I am posting this is to ask what price you would pay max for a machine like this used, either all together or separately. Thanks in advance. 

(EDIT: Forgot PSU)

a few years, treated really well and kept clean.

Can you explain how you got to that? CPU alone is 200 used

i would pay about 500  max 550

CPU:  fx8320 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus M5A99x EVO R2.0  GPU: Asus Nvidia GTX 970 strix  Cooler: Corsair h60  RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws z 32gb 

PSU: Be Quiet! Straight power 500w  SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb  HDD: 320gb - 500gb - 1tb

Firestrike score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7844872

Sure. I dont know if you over clocked any part of this system. Over clocking can help you get more performance but it can also kill the system quicker if not done properly. I also do not know what you were using this machine for. If this machine was every used for bit coin mining then the performance will be greatly reduced.

$500 max, terrible psu, the 4770k has thermal problems, questionable aio cooler, a mere 750ti from a not-so-good brand, a mere 120gb ssd, and it is all used

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

No part of the machine was ever used for bitcoin mining, I used for mild gaming and occasional video editing. As I said in the post, the CPU was OC'd to 3.80Ghz, "turbo boost" or whatever. Mobo default I think.

2 minutes ago, comefightme said:

mere 750ti

yeah, the Ti was a replacement card because of massive overheating issues with my 760 from MSI

at current settings, the CPU is about 30 C at idle and max of 60 under load

1 minute ago, Ari-chan said:

No part of the machine was ever used for bitcoin mining, I used for mild gaming and occasional video editing. As I said in the post, the CPU was OC'd to 3.80Ghz, "turbo boost" or whatever. Mobo default I think.

You can't prove that it has not been used for mining

No, I cant. But most people wouldn't use a 750 Ti for mining, and I have two USB ASIC miners I used instead.

4 minutes ago, Ari-chan said:

Look i gave you my best price. 500 is probably the best you would get because people like myself and comefightme are both skeptical about machines like this 

You want to sell a Haswell based powerhouse with 16GB of RAM, SSD and watercooling?

913.gif.8febdd2514c3ea34557631bb281b23c3

Seriously, just buy a new PSU and GPU and you have a real gaming rocket.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Yeah, I know. I understand this, and so am I. You know how people get when they see something they love valued less than they want? Kinda how I feel.

1 minute ago, Ari-chan said:

Yeah, I know. I understand this, and so am I. You know how people get when they see something they love valued less than they want? Kinda how I feel.

Thats how life is. People love what they create but others wont appreciate it the same way you do. Think of it like this for computer programers they never get appreciated for what they create. If they work for microsoft then they never are recognized for creating the OS, which in the case of vista is a good thing

1 minute ago, Djole123 said:

s, seriously, just buy a new PSU and GPU and you have a real gaming rocket.

I need the money, tbh. I really want to just upgrade it, but I cant afford it atm. the best I can do is to sell things until I save up enough for that, and really don't have the time. I make YT vids (try to) and I use the machine for mainly GC or PS2 emulating. Last night my video storage drive died (Knew it was coming, couldn't salvage the files on it) so I have to restart.

2 minutes ago, Ari-chan said:

Things have different value to different people, and in the buyer's perspective, I don't know the story of the PC other than it is used. You may know that it was barely used and as good as new but how are u going to prove to the buyer? The buyer will take it as it was at least used heavily

Just now, comefightme said:

Things have different value to different people, and in the buyer's perspective, I don't know the story of the PC other than it is used. You may know that it was barely used and as good as new but how are u going to prove to the buyer? The buyer will take it as it was at least used heavily

Yes. I know. TBH, the people in this "area" are not very computer savy, so I most likely would get a better deal than that, I was just trying to see how much informed people would pay. Technically, there is a way to prove that it is reliable at least. Most people who would be interested are going to be okay with synthetic testing and a few games being ran.

2 minutes ago, Ari-chan said:

Yes. I know. TBH, the people in this "area" are not very computer savy, so I most likely would get a better deal than that, I was just trying to see how much informed people would pay. Technically, there is a way to prove that it is reliable at least. Most people who would be interested are going to be okay with synthetic testing and a few games being ran.

then go that route but as far as "informed people" we all know there is more to be considered then just testing and benchmarking

Just now, Ari-chan said:

These non-tech-savvy people are the reason shitty prebuilts can be sold at ridiculous prices 

Anyway, I hope you don't bump into an "informed" buyer haha

Good luck