Most Recognizable Forum Members?

_ASSASSIN_

I'm sad now :'(

I'll always recognise you :)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

you were recognizable when you had that awesome gif :D

I know :'( but you recognise me! Otherwise you wouldn't know who I am :D

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Why am I not in here, you can recognize my ugly mug anywhere. D:

I know :'( but you recognise me! Otherwise you wouldn't know who I am :D

exactly :D

I bet you made that

also why is your sig so massive

It clearly says "not looney"  :P

also,

sig massive??

you sure its not my badges and stuff?

(and the fact that i have the longest location :P)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

It clearly says "not looney"  

:P

also,

sig massive??

you sure its not my badges and stuff?

(and the fact that i have the longest location :P)

ah I see now

you will get there

I will not tho :(

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

LOL, how about this, anyone that is on here about everyday,people that actually help people out. Not people that post just to post and have a million post, should pat them self's on the back.

My list is for anyone that puts alot of effort in making this forum fun and informative for other people to come and join, if you are one of those people then you are on my list :)

In that case I shouldn't pat myself on the back and I probably shouldn't even be here because I come on here a lot to socialize with my fellow PC enthusiasts about tech news, movies, games, and life in general. This forum is not just a forum to post problems and get assistance. This forum should be about having a good time and having a trustworthy place to go if you need help AND/OR if you just want to talk about random stuff. That is why there is an off topic area of the site. I am not saying that's what you meant to say, but that's kind of how it sounded. And I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably didn't mean it this and if not I'm sorry because I can be an ass sometimes and misinterpret things.

And I put a lot of effort into making each one of my posts as well thought out and fun(ny) as I can. I do not just ninja post. Too many people want to read half a line of a post and then be done with it.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

In that case I shouldn't pat myself on the back and I probably shouldn't even be here because I come on here a lot to socialize with my fellow PC enthusiasts about tech news, movies, games, and life in general. This forum is not just a forum to post problems and get assistance. This forum should be about having a good time and having a trustworthy place to go if you need help AND/OR if you just want to talk about random stuff. That is why there is an off topic area of the site. I am not saying that's what you meant to say, but that's kind of how it sounded. And I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably didn't mean it this and if not I'm sorry because I can be an ass sometimes and misinterpret things.

And I put a lot of effort into making each one of my posts as well thought out and fun(ny) as I can. I do not just ninja post. Too many people want to read half a line of a post and then be done with it.

Then whats the point in keeping track of who has the most post and who is "SUPPOSEDLY"  widely spread people on this forum, I don't think your NOR _ASSASSIN_ gets were I was  coming from before you decided to put your inputs in. Here Simply put. Everyone on this forum puts effort into what it is today, not one single person or group did it them self's. Is that in plan English for you?

I personally think threads that pretty much discriminate against the wide spread of this community and trys to group up a few and say who are the "Forum Celebrity/s" of LTT. That is the reason why I put this " My list is for anyone that puts a lot of effort in making this forum fun and informative for other people to come and join, if you are one of those people then you are on my list :) in my last post on this thread " Which pretty much meant every single person on LTT. Because everyone on this forum that is making it better and better every day should be in _ASSASSINS_  list. I know , I know it is your "personal List" but still don't you think that is pretty selfish of you to decide that? In away that is like when in school and how groups are divided, such as who are the cool kids and who are the losers or not the cool kids, and in my book NO ONE IS A LOSER. Everyone wins period.

Do I personally care if I'm in the cool group or on anyone's "personal list"? Nah I could care less,I'm to old to care about it. I'm just the voice of the smaller people.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Then whats the point in keeping track of who has the most post and who is

"SUPPOSEDLY"  widely spread people on this forum, I don't think your NOR _ASSASSIN_ gets were I was  coming from before you decided to put your inputs in. Here Simply put. Everyone on this forum puts effort into what it is today, not one single person or group did it them self's. Is that in plan English for you?

I personally think threads that pretty much discriminate against the wide spread of this community and trys to group up a few and say who are the "Forum Celebrity/s" of LTT. That is the reason why I put this " My list is for anyone that puts a lot of effort in making this forum fun and informative for other people to come and join, if you are one of those people then you are on my list :) in my last post on this thread " Which pretty much meant every single person on LTT. Because everyone on this forum that is making it better and better every day should be in _ASSASSINS_  list. I know , I know it is your "personal List" but still don't you think that is pretty selfish of you to decide that? In away that is like when in school and how groups are divided, such as who are the cool kids and who are the losers or not the cool kids, and in my book NO ONE IS A LOSER. Everyone wins period.

Do I personally care if I'm in the cool group or on anyone's "personal list"? Nah I could care less,I'm to old to care about it. I'm just the voice of the smaller people.

this post isn't intended to put people down, it's just wanted to find out if I or others were recognizable in the eyes of others, nothing to go on a rant for, it's merely trivial, notice where this post is located

Then whats the point in keeping track of who has the most post and who is "SUPPOSEDLY"  widely spread people on this forum, I don't think your NOR _ASSASSIN_ gets were I was  coming from before you decided to put your inputs in. Here Simply put. Everyone on this forum puts effort into what it is today, not one single person or group did it them self's. Is that in plan English for you?

that's kind of why I said that I would be giving you the benefit of the doubt

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

AWWWW.png

made my day xD

post-5552-0-04585500-1379211472_thumb.pn

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

this post isn't intended to put people down, it's just wanted to find out if I or others were recognizable in the eyes of others, nothing to go on a rant for, it's merely trivial, notice where this post is located

Which I 100% agree with, that is why I was confused as to why you quoted what i said in the first place, but all is good bro :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Which I 100% agree with, that is why I was confused as to why you quoted what i said in the first place, but all is good bro :)

it's k mang

Does anyone actually recognize my sexy face?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Why are people getting all their knickers in a twist? I'm not on any of the lists, but TBH, does it really matter?

Answer: Not at all.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Why are people getting all their knickers in a twist? I'm not on any of the lists, but TBH, does it really matter?

Answer: Not at all.

are you sure you are canadian

sounds like we have a brit

are you sure you are canadian

sounds like we have a brit

xD

I just like the saying. But my father's mother is english.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

We should have an infamous thread.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.