Budget build!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($72.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X PRO3+ ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($28.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($169.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  ($37.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $480.73
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-01 17:30 EST-0500

5 minutes ago, pochie45566 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BcnXgs

This is a list of parts I made and and going to build soon. I need a cheap gaming pc. Any suggestions? Drop your under 500 dollar gaming pc below :)

I know it's already been mentioned, but don't even think about buying this PSU.

16 minutes ago, pochie45566 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BcnXgs

This is a list of parts I made and and going to build soon. I need a cheap gaming pc. Any suggestions? Drop your under 500 dollar gaming pc below :)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($121.86 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($37.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Avexir Budget Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($150.77 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($26.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $473.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-01 17:42 EST-0500

The only problem I have with the mentioned build (which are both fine systems) are that they don't have an SSD in them. Nearly any SSD will make your system seem so much faster. Believe me, upgrading to an SSD, which I did just last year, will make your system seem extremely fast, even if you have a relatively low powered CPU. You won't believe the difference it makes.

Unless you definitely need the 1TB of space, go with an SSD. You can pick them up pretty cheaply now. Here's a 256 GB for $78.

Also, the only reason for going with the Athlon 860K and not an i3 is if you're planing on overclocking.

Personally, I would go with Athlon just because you can overclock it. But this also means that you'll need to replace the stock heatsink with something like the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, an extra $30. And get an overclocking motherboard, which are typically more expensive than non-overclocking motherboards.

Also, might want to consider the Intel Pentium G3258. It's only a dual core, but it's unlocked, so you can overclock it. Linus compared it to an i7 5960X here.

3 minutes ago, MightyMic said:

Also, the only reason for going with the Athlon 860K and not an i3 is if you're planing on overclocking.

Personally, I would go with Athlon just because you can overclock it. But this also means that you'll need to replace the stock heatsink with something like the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, an extra $30. And get an overclocking motherboard, which are typically more expensive than non-overclocking motherboards.

Also, might want to consider the Intel Pentium G3258. It's only a dual core, but it's unlocked, so you can overclock it. Linus compared it to an i7 5960X here.

Can the asrock one i picked not overclock?