Vengeance pro works on any DDR3 system. The Platinum are overkill don't offer anything extra other than looks. Just pick the style and price you like the most.

Linus used The dominator platinums on the overkill build guide with the 4770k so i dont think there should be any problem 

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

Those are ddr3 ram and will work with ANY DDR3 system, performance and compadibility wise they are exactly the same you. don't need the z87 chipset or an i7

Im pretty sure ur CPU can handle any of those RAM kits, im using i7 certified RAM on my AMD APU....go figure xD...

Mobo: AsRock 990fx Extreme4  /// CPU: AMD PhenomII X4 965 BE @4.0Ghz  ///  RAM: Corsair Veng 16GB @1600Mhz  ///  GPU: XFX HD7970 DD Ghz Ed. core@1150 mem@1500   HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 750GB /// PSU: Superflower 850w Bronze Certified /// Case: Coolermaster Elite 430  /// CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo

Mobo: Asus FM2A85X V-PRO  /// CPU: AMD A10-6800k @4.0Ghz  ///  RAM: G.Skill RipJawZ @2400Mhz  ///  GPU: HD8670d @1169core @1200mem   HDD: Western Digital 500GB /// PSU: Logisys 575w PSU  /// Case: Diablotek Predator  /// CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Gemini2 S524

Here is another to add to the consideration mix: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226398 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226184 Same specs, about 2 dollars more expensive than the G.Skill ones, but it runs at 1.35v instead of 1.5v

I think the only differences between the two are the heatspreader designs.

Get the lowest rated for voltage, and cheapest. I'd get the Vengeance, just make sure your MOBO supports it. Look through qualified vendor list (QVL) on your mobo webpage. Although I'm 99% sure vengeance works on any board.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Get the lowest rated for voltage, and cheapest. I'd get the Vengeance, just make sure your MOBO supports it. Look through qualified vendor list (QVL) on your mobo webpage. Although I'm 99% sure vengeance works on any board.

But the Vengeance is over 10 dollars more expensive, has a bulky heatsink and isn't as efficient as the kits I linked. ;)

Lowest voltage - lowest heat produce - more overclocking headroom.

Just consult the QVL, any ram will do. Since you're getting haswell 1600 is optimal, doesn't really matter which one you get.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Yeah! In real world performance, you're not going to really feel any differences between kits running the same frequency.

Yeah! In real world performance, you're not going to really feel any differences between kits running the same frequency.

...AND higher clocks on RAM could kill your overclock potential of the CPU. So unless you plan to use this ram on an AMD APU (it shares system ram with integrated video), everything above 1600MHz ram is overkill for intel and the risks outweigh the benefits.

on 1600MHz memory kits, you get the lowest latency and lowest price with the

heat sink arrangement that will fit your CPU heat sink solution. some of the

taller 'sinks pose problems with aftermarket CPU 'sinks. if there is an issue

with clearance, you them look to the "Low Profile" 'sinks of the RAM.

and don't dismiss non-sink'd RAM, either. some of the best RAM don't have

'sinks, because they don't need 'em in what we do with them or using a well

ventilated case with provided air-flow.

although some mobo mannies suggest 1.5v only, that is not entirely true. use

of 1.35 and 1.65v kits are compatible, too. the 1.65v are usually less expensive

to purchase. causes no more stress or strain on the CPU/IMC as most want you

to perceive.

airdeano