Gamers never learn... Ubisoft pre-orders

killcomic
On 3/1/2016 at 9:13 PM, killcomic said:

Interesting article I saw on DSOG. Apparently The Division and Far Cry Primal are topping Steam and GMG PC gaming charts at the moment. Two titles by Ubisoft which have not yet been released on PC.

You know why we get shoddy ports? Because gamers still playing by the crappy business practices that corporations impose on the industry.

I'm waiting for the usual "I'll never buy anything from Ubisoft ever again" cries when these ports come out broken only to have them pre-order whatever game they release next.

Source: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-sims-4-tom-clancys-the-division-far-cry-primal-are-this-weeks-best-selling-pc-games/

For one, the division has had several betas/alphas. I have played in all of them and performance is fine, plus i enjoyed the gameplay. This is the reason i have preordered

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

9 hours ago, HmmR said:

i pre ordered 

PROBLEM?

Pre ordered the division, can't wait until Monday.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000