AIO cooler for ITX

Hi,

Im looking for a coolint solution for Silverstone Sugo SG13.
I was thinking about TD03-E or H80i, but i figured ill ask if there is anything better performance wise.
Its going to cool down my I7-6700k

Thanks!

New Build!

#i7-6700k / Asus Z170i Pro / Zotac 980Ti / Silverstone Sugo SG13 / HyperX Savage 2666@CL13 / SS Platinum 650 / TD03-E

#i5-4690K@4,3Ghz / Asus Maximus Hero VII / NZXT Kraken X61 / GTX 980 Ti SLI / FD Define R5 / TridentX 2x8GB@1600 / SS Platinum 860XP /

13 minutes ago, Sardo said:

Hi,

Im looking for a coolint solution for Silverstone Sugo SG13.
I was thinking about TD03-E or H80i, but i figured ill ask if there is anything better performance wise.
Its going to cool down my I7-6700k

Thanks!

Usually the limiting factor of AIO cooling performance is the size of the radiator. 120mm AIO's are all going to perform about the same. 

ASU

Ill check pricing for both and decide then. 
Thanks!

New Build!

#i7-6700k / Asus Z170i Pro / Zotac 980Ti / Silverstone Sugo SG13 / HyperX Savage 2666@CL13 / SS Platinum 650 / TD03-E

#i5-4690K@4,3Ghz / Asus Maximus Hero VII / NZXT Kraken X61 / GTX 980 Ti SLI / FD Define R5 / TridentX 2x8GB@1600 / SS Platinum 860XP /

I also have an H80i, but I'm playing chicken with the pump. I've heard a lot of people reporting failure on the pump after a couple years including my friend who has a nearly identical rig as mine. His died after 2~ years and his chip didn't have the extra heat from an overclock with more voltage like I do. However, my H80i has continued ticking for three three years now with only the green and blue LEDs dying in the pump. Pretty good little cooler, should be fine for you.

-end of mini review of Corsair H80i-

ASU