Should i upgrade my GPU or get SSD

Specs: 
Intel Core i5 4670 CPU (Not Overclocked)
16GB (2x 8GB) ADATA XPG RAM
ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked
1TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDD
Thermaltake TR2 700 Watt Power Supply

I am a gamer!
     Other info i was told in the past that a SSD isn't needed..... and i was told if i upgrade Video card i should get the GTX 970 but it would be "bottleneck".... So should i get that one or what is one lower on that gen thats worth the money that is safe and would perform efficiently 
PS ****** DONT TALK CRAZY AND DONT TELL ME TO UPGRADE OTHER THINGS ONLY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS******

Whoa whoa whoa.

What would bottleneck the 970 ?

Get the GPU man.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Unless you have $300 to spend I'd get an SSD such as the AData SP550, Samsung 850evo or Crucial BX100 and a better PSU such as the EVGA G2, GS, GQ, XFX XTR, TS, Seasonic X or G.

If you have $300 to spend, get a R9 390.

Not sure, Not 100% smart with those terms, can the computer use and handle the power with no loss...? < if thats even a thing xD

Cosmic learn to read esp the stuff in the *********** above ...... Not upgrading anything else do not ask or suggest it! If i cant handle that GPU  tell me one that is worth it for the money....

Cosmic is right. That PSU is crap quality and not something I would ever pair with a mid to high-end GPU. If you have the funds to replace the GPU, you really should replace that PSU as well.

As for your original question, no that i5 won't be a bottleneck. The 970 also is slightly more expensive and slightly worse performing than the R9 390, so the 390 is the current go-to $300 GPU. If you have ~$350, something like the following would be what I would do:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  ($283.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($58.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $342.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-29 01:45 EST-0500

Any less than that and just get an SSD. The SSD would not increase in-game FPS or performance, but the decreased boot/load times will make things just feel better in everyday usage.

36 minutes ago, GaymerTommy21 said:

Specs: 
Intel Core i5 4670 CPU (Not Overclocked)
16GB (2x 8GB) ADATA XPG RAM
ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked
1TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDD
Thermaltake TR2 700 Watt Power Supply

I am a gamer!
     Other info i was told in the past that a SSD isn't needed..... and i was told if i upgrade Video card i should get the GTX 970 but it would be "bottleneck".... So should i get that one or what is one lower on that gen thats worth the money that is safe and would perform efficiently 
PS ****** DONT TALK CRAZY AND DONT TELL ME TO UPGRADE OTHER THINGS ONLY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS******

ur chip is not too old to be a bottleneck for something like 970. its a great card and so is ur chip. 

ur specs are quite good, also u say u have 7200RPM drive which is second to SSD (for a good system not an extreme one)

so my advise, simply, would be go for 970. i would have said get a good SSD ONLY if u didnt have that hard drive, and if u had more budget.

so my advise, go for GTX 970 u would be so happy with that!

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

7 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Cosmic is right. That PSU is crap quality and not something I would ever pair with a mid to high-end GPU. If you have the funds to replace the GPU, you really should replace that PSU as well.

As for your original question, no that i5 won't be a bottleneck. The 970 also is slightly more expensive and slightly worse performing than the R9 390, so the 390 is the current go-to $300 GPU. If you have ~$350, something like the following would be what I would do:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  ($283.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($58.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $342.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-29 01:45 EST-0500

Any less than that and just get an SSD. The SSD would not increase in-game FPS or performance, but the decreased boot/load times will make things just feel better in everyday usage.

very nicely explained answer, BUT, amd gpus have issues, a lot of issues, i have had myself and literally all of my friends who play with me and who have amd cards regret getting amd. the drivers are not stable, need more power to drive, become very hot compared to nvidia cards. 

in terms of reliability nvidia is the best! 

but then again we are getting in to that weird discussion of which is better red or green, i put it out here cause this fellow "LTTian" (yup i made that up lel :D ) has tight budget and does not want to change anything else. and also that psu is not that bad as some of u guys are saying.its sli ready and it would power his current system and new 970 with ease!

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

Going with that meme? I've owned several different GPUs and the only one that failed on me was an NVidia one. Sample size is too small to draw any conclusions. The idea that AMD GPUs aren't reliable is just absurd. Not too long ago the GTX 480 was known as the house fire card.

18 minutes ago, Tech Lover said:

need more power to drive

I beg to differ.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

i would get the 970 seeing i have had plenty of AMD products and they have failed me to no avail and with the GPU i have now has only but impressed me....... Thanks everyone but i am going with the 970 at this point not as ssd