[Project Log] "Blue Morpho"

BeckModZ

Done Filling The Loop, Now Bleed Testing

FINALLY it was time to fill the loop with the beautiful Mayhems Pastel Blue, and it looks amazing! Really spot on color match with the sky blue acrylic parts!

Before i filled the loop, i obviously did a leak test and cleaning of the parts with distilled water, and found a few smaller leaks, that had to be fixed.
But once that was taken care off, the mayhems blue filled up the loop and res block of the Blue Morpho, and result looks breathtaking! <3 
So lean back, scroll through these images and enjoy! .. Final images will come very soon, just have to do some minor adjustments before it's ready.
Need to figure out if i should bend some of the remaining white acrylic, and do some smexy cover for the I/O in the top, 
and also still need to get the white acrylic cover in the bottom finished, and glue the small butterflies in place, for a final touch.. Also last but not least, tighten those cables up again so please my OCD..

IMG_8110%20copy_zpsoipjj4jy.jpg

IMG_8119%20copy_zpsrymjtzya.jpg

IMG_8121%20copy_zps4stpoyjh.jpg

IMG_8132%20copy_zpsij2eljnh.jpg

IMG_8136%20copy_zpsh0anv1c7.jpg

IMG_8138%20copy_zpsbs0omuow.jpg

IMG_8147%20copy_zps6b9hk2qn.jpg

IMG_8150%20copy_zpsfm8diaxq.jpg

IMG_8154%20copy_zps2skrljyi.jpg

IMG_8162%20copy_zps3dsm4kxm.jpg

IMG_8175%20copy_zpsov0wosxe.jpg

IMG_8170%20copy_zps8oa3vkp2.jpg

IMG_8173%20copy_zpslutvkzlb.jpg

IMG_8166%20copy_zpsnvbmjwd6.jpg

Enjoy!! Thanks so much for the support both from all you guys in the forum and my facebookpage "Beckmodz - liquid Designs" who has been following this project!<3

I am not sure how I feel about all the butterflies, but great work.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

What can I even say? This has damn near achieved perfection man, unique and beautiful, can't wait to see more photos!

I like good humans and good food

12 hours ago, colinreay said:

What can I even say? This has damn near achieved perfection man, unique and beautiful, can't wait to see more photos!

Thank you very much for your kindness ! :)

On 25/7/2016 at 8:32 AM, Dackzy said:

I am not sure how I feel about all the butterflies, but great work.

Different taste :) But thanks

On 25/7/2016 at 0:37 AM, NoobCase said:

Holy....   Is that a res mounted to the GPU?  Looks amazing!  On some of the pics a few of the runs looks a bit scewed. Is that the angle of the picture or what had to be done to get them to fit? 

It's just a waterblock from EK Water Blocks, thats installed to the GPU :) .. 
Regarding the skews, im pretty sure it's just the angle the picture was taken. though the one from pump to tunnel had to be a bit skewed :(