Monitor to pair with VG248QE

guthix71

Hello, I recently purchased a VG248QE and want to get a second monitor. I would prefer a 24'' IPS monitor with hopefully a similar bezel and adjustable stand. My budget for the new monitor is around 300$ but would prefer to keep it near the mid to low 200$'s. Any advice is recommended for the monitor. I have a GTX 970 and mainly play games such as league of legends, csgo, and a couple of gfx intensive games such as Just Cause 3 or Tomb Raider. So I would not like to go 1440p because of that. I was looking at the Dell U2414H.

11 hours ago, huilun02 said:

No one is expecting you to game across two screens. Because the bezels will go down the middle of your view...

What that in mind, you should take the opportunity to up your game.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1132441-REG/acer_um_kg7aa_002_g257hu_smidpx_25_widescreen.html

DO IT NAO

Just disable AA in games. You won't notice the jaggies at that kind of pixel density anyway.

Just wondering though will I still be able to play my games at 1080p 144fps on my other screen while streaming league and csgo? 

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Shouldn't be a problem as long as the cpu is up to it. If you getting extra monitors to watch streams then the resolution doesn't matter. 

I'll be the one streaming.