trying to grow my hair out

Gregrs

Currently, my hair is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I'm trying to grow it out to about 5-6 inches long. The problem is, my hair isn't thin and nice looking. It's very thick and dry. So I have 3 questions.

1. How should I go about making my hair a lot less thick?

2. What does 5-6 inches of hair look like?

3. How long will it take to grow?/Is there any way to speed up the process?

1. Get your hair thinned by a hairdresser.

2. 5 to 6 inches look like 5 to 6 inches you be able to tuck it behind your ears

3. The speed of hair growth differs from person to person.

Bro; I just cut mine off.

I work at a Refinery, right? And I had quite the mop a-top my head, and well, I had it cut into a Mullet. I sat in the chair and told the lady I wanted a Mullet. She stopped and looked at me dead in the eyes in the mirror and said, "Are you sure? I haven't done one in over two decades!" I said, "Gimmie dat Mullet, por favor."  At this point she was sure I had fallen and bumped my head and offered a two week free haircut if I had decided to change my mind in that two week period; I had that sweet b*stard for 6 months before I cut it off going back to day shift.

I almost cut it into a skullet first, you know, when you shave the top as an elder man would have but leave the remaining mullet.

I went back to my Marine Style cut, but hey, it was cool and got all the ladies. I even had some chops.

Joe Dirt displays the MoJo best.

• Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower
  • MSI Z170 Krait
  • MSI R9 390
  • SeaSonic 650W
  • intel i5 6600k
  • HyperXFury 120GB Boot
  • WD Blue 1TB
  • G.Skill RipJAw DDR4 16GB
  • Cryorig H7
  • Asus VG248QE

"Living is not always alive."

Why in the name of fucking sanity, would you want your hair to look LESS thick?

I swear, kids these days...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

For some people certain hair styles just don't work.

My hair is extremely wavy and and I have a fucking lot of it, despite me trying to let my hair grow out for a style, it just doesn't work out. Unfortunately not a ton you can do about it besides going to a professional dresser, but even then that's only temporary.

Speaking of hair, im only friggen twenty and already starting to go grey, lovely aint it eh?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

For me I could never make short hair stand up. No matter how many or what hair products I used. So I just let it grow and undercut around the ears.

Linus is my fetish.