Should I be worried?

No one in my family has a mac, I have never used one. I don't know anyone with one. No one in the world knows my password.

Should I be worried?

macsignin.jpg.cec3203dc2c7cc70d5177ff5e6

1 minute ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

No one in my family has a mac, I have never used one. I don't know anyone with one. No one in the world knows my password.

Should I be worried?

macsignin.jpg.cec3203dc2c7cc70d5177ff5e6

Erm, yeah. Change you're password asap!

Just now, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Doing that right now

Oke, sorry to stress you but that's a problem.

OP now you need to think how you may have been compromised. Have you logged in under a public wifi?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

1 minute ago, Gix7Fifty said:

OP now you need to think how you may have been compromised. Have you logged in under a public wifi?

Never have, I don't have a laptop, only my PC which has always been in my house and connected to my wifi.

Change all passwords on your accounts and make sure that they haven't gotten into any of them.  I had this issue a while back and they got into my pay pal and could have done damage but I got to it early enough. Then I made a new email completely and deleted that one because I didn't trust it. 

OP, change password. Make sure password is LONG (at LEAST 16 digits long) contains 1 or more numbers and 1 or more special digits (such as $#@!). This makes it hard for someone to hack into your accounts using a brute force method.

My Rig: 2x Xeon x5690 @ 3.45Ghz 24GB DDR3 EEC RAM Asus STRIX GeForce GTX 970 SuperMicro X8DT3 Windows Server 2008 R2

Here's a little TL;DR of what you need to know about the GTX 970 and R9 390

R9 390 works better in VRAM-bound scenarios and compute bound scenarios and is best paired with higher end processors

GTX 970 works better in CPU-bound scenarios and tessellation bound scenarios and is best paired with lower end processors

You may want to scan your pc for malware or virus or maybe a keylogger in your system change your password have a two key authentication and have a vpn too . The vpn i use  private internet access 

Edited by JOEL791E99

yes you should be worried !!!. ITS A MAC ! 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

1 minute ago, ServerSide_Drew said:

OP, change password. Make sure password is LONG (at LEAST 16 digits long) contains 1 or more numbers and 1 or more special digits (such as $#@!). This makes it hard for someone to hack into your accounts using a brute force method.

My password is 16 digits long and has capitals and numbers, I just don’t understand how they got in

2 minutes ago, JOEL791E99 said:

You may want to scan your pc for malware or virus or maybe a keylogger change your password have a two key authentication and have a vpn too

I haven't been downloading, and there are not many scanners for Ubuntu :/ I have 2 key authentication on everything except my gmail, I was planning too but didnt get around to doing it

1 minute ago, ServerSide_Drew said:

My password is 16 digits long and has capitals and numbers, I just don’t understand how they got in

2 minutes ago, JOEL791E99 said:

You may want to scan your pc for malware or virus or maybe a keylogger change your password have a two key authentication and have a vpn too

I haven't been downloading, and there are not many scanners for Ubuntu :/ I have 2 key authentication on everything except my gmail, I was planning too but didnt get around to doing it

yeah thats definitely concerning

change all your passwords, log out of all accounts, scan your PC

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

my password for my wifi hotspot is 'the password is password' so when people ask i just tell them "the password is password"

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Just now, LiamApex said:

my password for my wifi hotspot is 'the password is password' so when people ask i just tell them "the password is password"

nice xD