Anyone use cable combs with EVGA cables?

Hi there everyone 
I'm trying to find cable combs that will fit properly the replacement cables for EVGA G2 and P2 power supplies. Since the wires are thinner than many other "standard" sleeve PSU cables, I've read that many if not most people cannot get regular cable combs to fit properly. This is a bad situation if you want to have your PC looking super organized and tip top. 
If anyone is able to weight in and say if they have had success with "regular" combs or some that worked out ONLY WITH the EVGA sleeved individual cables, I'd love the input. 

9200000010532835.jpg

garden supply store, two bucks, and lots of patience.

i've used exactly this spool to bind everything from garden fence to submersible pump hose to pretty much any type of cables both thick and thin.

the simpler the material of choice, the cheaper, and the more possibilities.

downside is you need more creativity.

Ya i want to actually use manufactured cable combs because they look nice and tidy. I don't really want a ghetto look by using gardening wire or some like that. 

image.jpeg

I've used the combs you have shown for my EVGA P2 PSU cables. I also have the cablemods replacement cables which are thinner than normal as well.

I originally tried to use the open topped combs but the cables were too thin to grip properly and so the combs were useless. With the closed style combs though things do sort of stay where they need to (but still far from perfect).

The one big issue I hit is that EVGA doubles up 3 or 4 of the cables on single pins, so you have to try and fit 2 cables through a single hole and as thin as they are, it's not possible. What I ended up doing was taking a very small file and filing out the center section of 2 holes to make a single larger section with room to fit the paired cable along with another single cable through. It's tedious work as you have to go slowly and very lightly as the combs are very delicate and I did snap a couple in the process.

comb01.JPG

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Thanks for the reply. This is very discouraging because after an expensive and lengthy process that's not even over, I have some combs on the way from Hong Kong to Canada. Well live and learn. I was really hoping my over priced EVGA cable would fit into a cable comb and serve their purpose of being super tidy. Thanks again