Raspberry Pie Zero Back In Stock Going Fast!!

spellmanuk

if you want to get your hands on a raspberry pi zero here's your chance there going fast and I mean fast!!

http://thepihut.com/collections/raspberry-pi-zero/products/raspberry-pi-zero-essential-kit

will be back on sale at 7PM GMT 

http://thepihut.com/collections/raspberry-pi-zero/products/raspberry-pi-zero?variant=14062734980

Edited by peej
information update

I lurk a lot

you linked the wrong thing. That kit doesn't include the zero. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I really dont think that the zero has nice cost performance ratio, you need to buy some adapters, its only single core, and 512MB, I would rather buy the Pi 2 version anyday.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

15 minutes ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Already gone ;(

yep i did say they where going fast 

15 minutes ago, werto165 said:

you linked the wrong thing. That kit doesn't include the zero. 

oops my bad

12 minutes ago, RuLeZ said:

I really dont think that the zero has nice cost performance ratio, you need to buy some adapters, its only single core, and 512MB, I would rather buy the Pi 2 version anyday.

i wanted one for a specific project that was all

I lurk a lot

This is silly. Instead of selling it a near bom cost, why not increase the price to €10 / $10. I know some people would cry and all but this would filter out users that don't actually need one and buying it just because it is dirt cheap. Profits would be higher, community would be still happy and the device would go to right hands.

Considering current price anyone can just buy 6 of them without worrying too much about the price. In fact it is even promoted to do that way when possible as this would reduce shipping costs per unit for the buyer.

As soon as new batch comes in - they all get sold out. I would say at least 1/4 of them will be thrown out into landfill within a month or so just because who cares, it's only €5 / $5.

I don't know what is better - to spread the technology and don't care about who uses it or to try filter out user base. Considering current stock levels that is.

35 minutes ago, edsdrafts said:

This is silly. Instead of selling it a near bom cost, why not increase the price to €10 / $10. I know some people would cry and all but this would filter out users that don't actually need one and buying it just because it is dirt cheap. Profits would be higher, community would be still happy and the device would go to right hands.

Considering current price anyone can just buy 6 of them without worrying too much about the price. In fact it is even promoted to do that way when possible as this would reduce shipping costs per unit for the buyer.

As soon as new batch comes in - they all get sold out. I would say at least 1/4 of them will be thrown out into landfill within a month or so just because who cares, it's only €5 / $5.

I don't know what is better - to spread the technology and don't care about who uses it or to try filter out user base. Considering current stock levels that is.

i get what your trying to say here but first they sell at cost prices because there a foundation and not a business they are non profit they cover there costs and that's it i got one coz i genuinely have a reason to get it over a normal one since i have a project i'm planning that the smaller the better and while your probably right about most people buying them for the sake of it i do think theres a lot of people genuinely interested in it i mean the pi community is massive these days (92k on reddit and there own forum with about 100k people on) and im pretty sure a lot of them would like to get there hands on one the only thing i don't understand is why there so rare so to speak surly the point of it was to mass produce beyond belief so every man and his could have one anyway just thought id share this here so if people where looking to get one could 

I lurk a lot