Water Cooling advice

Okay, need some advice. I have currently have a cooler master Seidon 240M cooling my cpu with the fans blowing out the top of my case and I just purchased a Corsair Hg10 N980 for my 980ti and I'm looking to use my Corsair h100i gtx on it. Since it has a 240mm radiator I am looking to install it in the front of my case where the intake fans are. But I need to know what is best for the direction of the fans. Should I have the 2 fans still drawing air from the outside across the radiator into the case or have the fans exhausting the air through the radiator out of the front of the case. I'm concerned with creating negative pressure and not getting optimal cooling by doing this but I'm also concerned with blowing hot air across my mother board even though I have a 120mm at the back exhausting air and the 2 120mm fans exhausting air out the top. Any suggestions are welcome. I thought about getting a h60 and putting it at the back where my 120mm exhaust fan is but I already have the 100i gtx and don't want to spend another 100 bucks on a new cooler since it's been a huge pain in the ass trying to sell the Cooler Master Seidon or the Corsair H100i gtx.

i would just set the cpu rad as intake and the gpu as exhaust because the cpu produces less heat.
but anyway you do it it will not be dangerous for your mainboard. just do it how it looks good. differences will be neglectable :) 

wow... pretty empty here...

Keep your front fans pulling air in. That is the main source of air flowing into you case otherwise you'll have insane negative pressure. Do the h100i in push pull and have your seidom 240M also in push pull mode. This will ensure that you have easily enough case airflow to keep everything cool. Also, your motherboard doesnt realy need too much cooling. 

I think with both the top and front acting as intakes, and one exhaust, you should be set up for some good positive pressure. You have plenty of air going in the case, and moving out of cracks, preventing dust build up, and one exhuast fan which creates an airflow path, and should pull enough air over the motherboard to cool it.

I like good humans and good food

2 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

Keep your front fans pulling air in. That is the main source of air flowing into you case otherwise you'll have insane negative pressure. Do the h100i in push pull and have your seidom 240M also in push pull mode. This will ensure that you have easily enough case airflow to keep everything cool. Also, your motherboard doesnt realy need too much cooling. 

do you really think he needs push pull to get enough airflow? I dont think it will need much airflow since he is watercooling. also, if you ask me, it doesnt really matter whether he has his intake in the front or in the top

5 minutes ago, das affe said:

do you really think he needs push pull to get enough airflow? I dont think it will need much airflow since he is watercooling. also, if you ask me, it doesnt really matter whether he has his intake in the front or in the top

Radiators tend to block a lot of airflow which is why i'm recommending push pull. I very recently upgraded to push-pull on my h100i and instantly noticed much lower temps while also having lower fan speeds overall. If however, you do push pull but keep the fan speed constant, there will be insane airflow as well as very good temps throughout the whole case. 

Just now, Jon Trollston said:

Radiators tend to block a lot of airflow which is why i'm recommending push pull. I very recently upgraded to push-pull on my h100i and instantly noticed much lower temps while also having lower fan speeds overall. If however, you do push pull but keep the fan speed constant, there will be insane airflow as well as very good temps throughout the whole case. 

ok thanks :) I've not been watercooling for quite some time. I just thought that less fans mean less noise. I had 5 140mm be quiet fans in my itx case and it was a little too much so i am now cooling 2 pcs with those fans :) 

4 minutes ago, das affe said:

ok thanks :) I've not been watercooling for quite some time. I just thought that less fans mean less noise. I had 5 140mm be quiet fans in my itx case and it was a little too much so i am now cooling 2 pcs with those fans :) 

Yes less fans means less noise if they're all running at the same speed. Thing is, when you have more fans, you can run them all at a lower speed which then means lower noise in general. 

Just now, Jon Trollston said:

Yes less fans means less noise if they're all running at the same speed. Thing is, when you have more fans, you can run them all at a lower speed which then means lower noise in general. 

I agree but since i dont run my 2500k at 4,7 with around 1,35v anymore but actually a xeon 1231v3 at 0,95v i can let my fans spin as low as i want. only my damn reference card gets so loud i could cry :'(

so we can sum up: low noise fans in push pull  on both radiators and one radiator as intake and one as exhaust. wich rad will do what is unclear, right?

I think I'll try leaving the front as intake and the top a output. I can't do push pull because I won't have enough room, but from what I've seen in some videos and forums having push pull really had no difference in the temps. Now to just get my hands dirty changing this all out and getting it set up.

I highly recommend doing pull setups on all of your rads.  That way you can easily clean the dust from your rads.

Otherwise, you will end up taking the fans off to clean the dust out of the rads.

Linus has a video somewhere showing this.