Here is the New Google Play Logo

RyanTH98

Google updated the Google Play logo moments ago across the Play store, so we thought we’d share in case you didn’t notice. It’s a subtle change, but no longer says “Play” in it and is also much darker with a bigger “Google” font. Who knows if the removal of “Play” means anything or if they just want the triangle icon to mean “play,” but this is what we’re looking at.

google-play-logos.jpg

What do you guys think of the new logo?

Article Link: http://www.droid-life.com/2013/09/10/here-is-the-new-google-play-logo/

I think it looks better, more refined

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

i ....

i forgot what they used to call the OLD app store

was it market place ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

innovation.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

i ....

i forgot what they used to call the OLD app store

was it market place ?

Yep

android-market.jpg

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

First they leaked a new Google logo, now this. Maybe they plan to have new logos for most services by their November event? Kinda wish for a new Chrome logo, it still looks a bit too 3D compared to their usual styling.