BenQ Monitor question.

PCHelp2015

I was wondering, is it possible to add a freeview box to a BenQ Monitor or something simillar? simply so I can watch television from my desk, rather than watching the main TV in my room.

I have the: BenQ GL2450HM.

If so, does anyone have any suggestions of what to buy? or a simple idea of what it may cost? thanks.

If your FreeView box has an HDMI out and your monitor has an HDMI in, just plug and play!

I say jiggly-bytes when I see "GB".

It goes down better than you would expect.

3 minutes ago, PCHelp2015 said:

Of course! Just make sure that it either has an antenna built in or you have one yourself and that you have an HDMI cable to spare.

3 minutes ago, Insp1r3 said:

Of course! Just make sure that it either has an antenna built in or you have one yourself and that you have an HDMI cable to spare.

Sorry, I'm an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. I don't have an aerial in my room so I guess that would be a problem?

2 minutes ago, PCHelp2015 said:

Sorry, I'm an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. I don't have an aerial in my room so I guess that would be a problem?

You can buy antennas from Amazon as well as the FreeView box. Go for something like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/August-DTA240-Freeview-Portable-Television/dp/B007JPOX8O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1455985960&sr=8-3&keywords=freeview+antenna