How do I restart a trial? - Adobe After Effects cc 2015

Go to solution Solved by UnityKinG,

If you want to do that in the "legal" way you can try to download a trial version but a different version, ex.: AAE CS5/CS6 :)

When I say 'renew', I mean restart. Reason being is that I need it for certain reasons and I just plain don't have the budget to fork out $20 monthly. One of my friends says I should cut out the middle man and just crack it. But I have a bad eye for cracking. ie. Illegal. The last resort I've come down to is just using the trial. But it expires. 

Question is: Is there any method I can use to reset my trial?

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

Just now, AsrielDreemurr said:

When I say 'renew', I mean restart. Reason being is that I need it for certain reasons and I just plain don't have the budget to fork out $20 monthly. One of my friends says I should cut out the middle man and just crack it. But I have a bad eye for cracking. ie. Illegal. The last resort I've come down to is just using the trial. But it expires. 

Question is: Is there any method I can use to reset my trial?

no of course not, if that was possible, everybody would do it.

Just now, mikat said:

no of course not, if that was possible, everybody would do it.

Not exactly. I'm able to with different softwares. but I have to leave it uninstalled for several months. So, am I out of luck?

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

Just now, AsrielDreemurr said:

Not exactly. I'm able to with different softwares. but I have to leave it uninstalled for several months. So, am I out of luck?

yes, but renewing a trial is not exactly legal is it? just as legal as getting it the "free" way, so you decide.

we will not help you with the "free" way because it is illegal and you must figure that out yourself.

If you want to do that in the "legal" way you can try to download a trial version but a different version, ex.: AAE CS5/CS6 :)

4 minutes ago, AsrielDreemurr said:

For Premier, you'd have to reinstall Windows. Lots of people do that, some even have separate partitions that they regularly wipe just for Premier or After Effects or whatever.

There is the other option of course, which is much easier and I don't think I need to really list out what it is.

9 minutes ago, mikat said:

yes, but renewing a trial is not exactly legal is it? just as legal as getting it the "free" way, so you decide.

we will not help you with the "free" way because it is illegal and you must figure that out yourself.

Is it not considered legal? Hmm. Out of luck then.