Need helping picking out droid xD

nkucz

So my iphone 5 was stolen in six flags and I have sense decided to get a droid, however don't have an upgrade for a WHILE. So I have decided to get my phone on ebay and I'm looking to spend around $200 not really anymore than that. What do you guys think my best option is? I was thinking htc incredible 4g? I have verizon by the way, really wish the Nexus 4 worked on verizon :(

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

spend $50 extra and get a Nexus 4 if you must get a phone now or wait till they launch the Nexus 5 for the price to drop even more.

I have Verizon look above lol

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

I have Verizon look above lol

Change carrier? xD

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Change carrier? xD

I'm 17 xD my parents choose not me... what about the motorola razr m

Wow, that is terrible. Fuck Verizon, the Nexus 4 is by far your best bet. :D

The Samsung galaxy S3 dropped quite a lot and it has a big modding community so you can root and put Cyanogenmod on it later, once it's a bit older. But the S3 lies at ~$350

who cares...

Wow, that is terrible. Fuck Verizon, the Nexus 4 is by far your best bet. :D

The Samsung galaxy S3 dropped quite a lot and it has a big modding community so you can root and put Cyanogenmod on it later, once it's a bit older. But the S3 lies at ~$350

I miss my iPhone 5.. .currently have Droid Incredible 2 which is great but a little old and laggy for my liking plus its beat to shit its my friends old phone, currently looking at droid 4, htc rezound, htc incredible 4g, and RAZR M

so nvm the droid 4 sucks... the rezound is a little old but has best features will it be to slow?

I miss my iPhone 5.. .currently have Droid Incredible 2 which is great but a little old and laggy for my liking plus its beat to shit its my friends old phone, currently looking at droid 4, htc rezound, htc incredible 4g, and RAZR M

I have a Rezound... it's not a bad phone, I've had no issues with it other than two glaring ones. TERRIBLE battery life and the headphone jack causes interference when no music is playing :(

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

I have a Rezound... it's not a bad phone, I've had no issues with it other than two glaring ones. TERRIBLE battery life and the headphone jack causes interference when no music is playing :(

what interference with headjack? and yea I already heard about battery life... get extended battery!

Buy a Nexus 4 outright?

It's an incredible phone, I wouldn't dream of going back to WP8 or iOS after using this thing

FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE VERIZON lol

That's what I meant by outright, get one that isn't carrier locked?

no matter what it won't work on verizon... its not a cdma network so you won't be able to make phone calls and such

what about galaxy nexus?

what interference with headjack? and yea I already heard about battery life... get extended battery!

You'll hear static when you plug in headphones and don't have any sound playing (I've used 6 different pairs of headphones and they all do the same thing). It can also make a popping sound when changing songs, but I've found that using the Android Music Player at least reduces the popping sound (not the static).

And I don't like carrying bricks in my pocket, so no extended battery for me :P

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

You'll hear static when you plug in headphones and don't have any sound playing (I've used 6 different pairs of headphones and they all do the same thing). It can also make a popping sound when changing songs, but I've found that using the Android Music Player at least reduces the popping sound (not the static).

And I don't like carrying bricks in my pocket, so no extended battery for me :P

LOL

GALAXY NEXUS FTW?

do you guys thinkk galaxy nexus is my best bet?

yes get a galaxy nexus if it works with your provider. this is the closest you can get to having the latest nexus experience. but a samsung galaxy S3 with cynogenmod(original android for non nexus phones) is not a bad idea either. 

S3 is a newer and faster and better phone in many ways than the older galaxy nexus.

I wouldn't get the galaxy nexus. I'd rather get the galaxy s3 mini. And that phone is pure shit! The GN has very old specs, especially the camera is aweful, plus it still costs $300+, which is ridiculous.

If i was you I'd move to europe, where carriers aren't a problem and get the Nexus 4, period!

To be serious again, i have read through a top 25 smartphone for under 250€ article (german) and the top smartphone is the lg optimus 4x hd. It is a top level smartphone.

4.7" display

Quadcore CPU

Removable Battery

SDCard slot

Android 4.0

the list goes on

It basically is a bang for fucking buck smartphone. It's surprisingly cheap for the specs that it packs. We only know something like that form the Nexus 4.

The clue is, that in american amazon it costs $500-$600. ------ why?! :D

Like i said, move to europe. :D Letting a friend in europe buy it and ship it to you would probably cost $300+. It's nuts, man!

who cares...

I wouldn't get the galaxy nexus. I'd rather get the galaxy s3 mini. And that phone is pure shit! The GN has very old specs, especially the camera is aweful, plus it still costs $300+, which is ridiculous.

If i was you I'd move to europe, where carriers aren't a problem and get the Nexus 4, period!

To be serious again, i have read through a top 25 smartphone for under 250€ article (german) and the top smartphone is the lg optimus 4x hd. It is a top level smartphone.

4.7" display

Quadcore CPU

Removable Battery

SDCard slot

Android 4.0

the list goes on

It basically is a bang for fucking buck smartphone. It's surprisingly cheap for the specs that it packs. We only know something like that form the Nexus 4.

Like i said, move to europe. :D Letting a friend in europe buy it and ship it to you would probably cost $300+. It's nuts, man!

your solution is move to europe :l ....... wow

4.7" display

Quadcore CPU

Removable Battery

SDCard slot

Android 4.0

the list goes on

and the galaxy nexus is like 175 xD

4.7" display

Quadcore CPU

Removable Battery

SDCard slot

Android 4.0

the list goes on

I hate to break it to you but the Optimus 4X isn't a high end phone

I hate to break it to you but the Optimus 4X isn't a high end phone

what do you think of galaxy nexus

or I have a broken iphone 4s I can bring to genius bar and get new one for $200