Help Me!!

Moatis
1 minute ago, Allshevski said:

No. And it's overpriced. 

Whats my best option then?

3 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

Where would that be located?

Click the rounded rectangle in the top right, then click on account settings, then click on signiture and make it and save.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 minute ago, Moatis said:

Whats my best option then?

An R9 390 or 390X.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

8 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

Do you know that trick when smashing a new GPU into an old PC gives it more performance? Pretty much everything is a bottleneck, but it still can double the framerate. CPU doesn't. Unless you have a good GPU. Now, It's better to upgrade first the GPU and then spend $200 on new CPU and motherboard. They will be cheaper and maybe even on sale..

Even if he got the 8350, He'll be needing to upgrade later in the future. What's the point of buying another OLD CPU that'll be useless when the new GPU architecture; such as Pascal and Polaris. He has the budget right now, then he can get a better CPU for the same price. PLUS he can sell of his Motherboard, CPU and GPU and get around £200-250 extra 

Edited by Abdul201588

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

You also need to get an SSD.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

3 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

You also need to get an SSD.

Got one

3 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Even if he got the 8350, He'll be needing to upgrade later in the future. What's the point of buying another OLD CPU that'll be useless when the new GPU architecture; such as Pascal and Polaris. He has the budget right now, then he can get a better CPU for the same price. PLUS he can sell of his Motherboard, CPU and GPU and get around £200-250 extra 

Why don't i just wait and don't upgrade anything so i can get a GPU when the new pascal/polaris comes out. Then i have even more money for a good one

Yeah I see but don't play the waiting tgame too much cuz you never going anywhere with your PC.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

1 minute ago, OpticFusion said:

Yeah I see but don't play the waiting tgame too much cuz you never going anywhere with your PC.

What do you mean?

7 minutes ago, Moatis said:

Why don't i just wait and don't upgrade anything so i can get a GPU when the new pascal/polaris comes out. Then i have even more money for a good one

Well, you'll need to upgrade your CPU as well, you're willing to wait, then wait. If not, get the i5 4460

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

3 minutes ago, Moatis said:

What do you mean?

What he is trying to say, that because your system is using "old-ish" parts such as your CPU; you'll need to upgrade as soon as possible. 

Edited by Abdul201588

4 minutes ago, Moatis said:

What do you mean?

Your CPU might stop other parts that you might upgrade from working to there full potential.

24 minutes ago, Moatis said:

Do you think getting a 980 now is worth it, i can get one for under £400?

No, I would recommend the 970 and saving the remaining budget for use at a later time and upgrade, e.g. to buy a new CPU later.

24 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

He Can also sell CPU + Mobo and the GPU and get enough for a better card. The GPU is currently selling for £80-100. Mobo is got for £65-70 and the CPU is being sold for £50-55. Overall, he has around £250 if he sells the other parts.

I must have not read the OP where he stated he was both able and willing to sell the old components to raise his budget.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Just now, Suika said:

No, I would recommend the 970 and saving the remaining budget for use at a later time and upgrade, e.g. to buy a new CPU later.

I must have not read the OP where he stated he was both able and willing to sell the old components to raise his budget.

He didn't, I said if HE sold the parts, he would have more money to get a better GPU along with the i5 4460. If he wishes to do so. 

2 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

He didn't, I said if HE sold the parts, he would have more money to get a better GPU along with the i5 4460. If he wishes to do so. 

I'm going to sort of take your advice. I will upgrade to an i5 and a new motherboard so that I can then save up and upgrade my GPU when the new Polaris comes out