2600k Temps abnormal?

RealTemp pic.
Are these temperatures normal ? Im sitting here with the window open trying to "cool it" a bit.
CPU is not overclocked atm (id does turbo by itself too 4.4ish iirc), and the cooler is stock.

That said, I haven't changed the thermal paste since I bought it (4ish years ago). 

Should I be worried? Is that normal? Should I start looking for a better cooler (Maybe AIO like Corsair's H115)?

You shouldn't be worried, that is normal. The stock cooler isn't the greatest thing ever, but it'll do.

The mid 40's for minimums is kinda high... I would probably just put on new thermal past and reset the cooler on the CPU.

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700X Motherboard: ASRock X370 Gaming K4 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 RAM: Crucial 32GB 12400Mhz GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition

SSD: PNY 240GB HDD: Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ Case: NZXT S340 Display: Dell P2416D

Camera: Samsung NX1 Audio: Tascam DR-40 Mic: Rode NTG2

Interface: Focusrite 18i20 Monitors: Event 20/20's Mic: Blue Bluebird DAW: Steinberg's Cubase 7.5, Adobe Audition CC

Guitar: MIM Fender Stratocaster Amp: Peavey Classic Chorus 212 Pedals: Dunlop High Gain Volume, Big Muff Germanium Pi, Boss DD-3 Delay, Roland Tuner

2 minutes ago, Lanoi said:

You shouldn't be worried, that is normal. The stock cooler isn't the greatest thing ever, but it'll do.

50+ temps on no load (basic desktop programs, like chrome, qBit torrent, skype etc.) are normal? 
Everywhere i've read people get that kind of temps while on load.

My laptop has 40*C idles. Not normal

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Just now, xTheEc0 said:

50+ temps on no load (basic desktop programs, like chrome, qBit torrent, skype etc.) are normal? 
Everywhere i'v read people get that kind of temps while on load.

I didn't notice your load, I think you should change your thermal paste.

1 hour ago, xTheEc0 said:

RealTemp pic.
Are these temperatures normal ? Im sitting here with the window open trying to "cool it" a bit.
CPU is not overclocked atm (id does turbo by itself too 4.4ish iirc), and the cooler is stock.

That said, I haven't changed the thermal paste since I bought it (4ish years ago). 

Should I be worried? Is that normal? Should I start looking for a better cooler (Maybe AIO like Corsair's H115)?

Not enough information.

What is your ambient temp?
What cooler is on it now?
Is this much higher than when you first set it up 4ish years ago?

Those temps are still in a safe range. But to gauge better we need to know some more info.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

You were hitting almost 100c on Core 1, mid 90's elsewhere. Definitely not normal. Clean the dust out (if there is any) and change paste.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

That is odd that the cpu boosts to 4.2 with no overclock.

The max stock boost is supposed to be 3.8.

Unless I'm reading it wrong the Realtemp pic show a baseclock of 103 and a multiplier of 40.7.

Definitely not stock values.

11 hours ago, Snadzies said:

That is odd that the cpu boosts to 4.2 with no overclock.

The max stock boost is supposed to be 3.8.

Unless I'm reading it wrong the Realtemp pic show a baseclock of 103 and a multiplier of 40.7.

Definitely not stock values.

Then the second pic is showing baseclock of 103 and multiplier of 35?
I did not touch bios while/after reapplying thermalpaste