I blumin' love amazon prime now!!!

spellmanuk

So i just ordered a cooler master hyper 212 cpu cooler through the amazon prime now app since they must keep them at a depot thats close to me and bam 36 minuets later i have a cpu cooler sat on my desk waiting to be installed. this could completely change the game if you where missing one part of your build or somthing broke and it needs replacing urgently as long as they have in stock at a depot thats within 2 hours drive of you.

I lurk a lot

5 minutes ago, peej said:

So i just ordered a cooler master hyper 212 cpu cooler through the amazon prime now app since they must keep them at a depot thats close to me and bam 36 minuets later i have a cpu cooler sat on my desk waiting to be installed. this could completely change the game if you where missing one part of your build or somthing broke and it needs replacing urgently as long as they have in stock at a depot thats within 2 hours drive of you.

Haha! Amazon sent me an i7-4790k instead of the i5-4670k which I ordered! (I think it was the  i5-4670k) What a steal!

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Just now, ★ Coups ★ said:

Haha! Amazon sent me an i7-4790k instead of the i5-4670k which I ordered! (I think it was the  i5-4670k) What a steal!

lucky you! i bet ther kept next to each other on the same shelf and since they have identical boxes easy to get confused in a hurry but hey thats one time you wouldnt complain that you go the wrong order

I lurk a lot

Amazon Prime is amazing. I buy almost all essentials on amazon, screw the grocery store. Perishables are the only thing I buy at the store now.

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

I kinda wana get it to watch the new Top Gear(well whatever Clarkson's,May's and Hammond's show is gona be called) :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have prime, although I don't live nearby so I get my packages the next day :(

2 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

I kinda wana get it to watch the new Top Gear(well whatever Clarkson's,May's and Hammond's show is gona be called) :P

rt i miss top gear so much that show was f*cking amazing.

2 hours ago, coldstone memery said:

rt i miss top gear so much that show was f*cking amazing.

hopefully i can watch it on some site without needing prime. i dont torrent or do stuff like that never really bothered doing that so yea im hoping there will be some streams of the eps.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

3 hours ago, as96 said:

I have prime, although I don't live nearby so I get my packages the next day :(

prime now is only dont though an iphone/android app you cant do it on the website its a separate service 

I lurk a lot

Amazon Prime Now just came to my area. Haven't tried it out yet, but seems like a neat idea. 

5 hours ago, TopDollar said:

Amazon Prime Now just came to my area. Haven't tried it out yet, but seems like a neat idea. 

I think you can use a code PRIMENOW10 for like £10 off your first order if it's over £30 it's such a cool service as well I love it and it saved my PC from meltdown

I lurk a lot

11 hours ago, peej said:

prime now is only dont though an iphone/android app you cant do it on the website its a separate service 

Oh didn't know there was a prime "now", anyway I took a look at it and sadly in Italy it's only available in Milan and nearby areas but I don't live there :( 

5 minutes ago, as96 said:

Oh didn't know there was a prime "now", anyway I took a look at it and sadly in Italy it's only available in Milan and nearby areas but I don't live there :( 

Well they plan to roll it out world wide one day 

I lurk a lot

8 minutes ago, peej said:

Well they plan to roll it out world wide one day 

Yeah Amazon usually keep their word on stuff like this and they did add it in my country, sadly not in my area, I hope it's not gonna take too long it's a nice service.

1 hour ago, as96 said:

Yeah Amazon usually keep their word on stuff like this and they did add it in my country, sadly not in my area, I hope it's not gonna take too long it's a nice service.

well it was about 2 months for me when they added it to my area after doing it in london 

I lurk a lot