Good tablet/computer hybrid for simple games?

Hay guys, i want a tablet that can run windows 10 and some small games. I want it to run just simple game like dota 2, csgo, minecraft, and rocket league (if possible). I want it to be a tablet not laptop. i saw the option of the surface pro 4, but it was a thousand bucks. Is there a cheaper option to run those things or do i have to go with a normal laptop?

an older surface? maybe the non pro? idk if an atom could do well tho.

I play csgo on a surface pro 1, its fine for that.

i don't think an atom can even pull 60 fps on minecraft on low can it? (not that i need 60 fps, but still)

8 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

i don't think an atom can even pull 60 fps on minecraft on low can it? (not that i need 60 fps, but still)

probably not. csgo doesn't run at 60fps at 720p everything turned down consistently for me. I have a sandy bridge i5 and 4gb of ram. do you really want a tablet tho? I hook up my surface to a monitor, use a usb hub with ethernet and connect a kbm just to use it at home. I would get a laptop. a lot more performance for a lot less money

Just now, asiancorruption said:

probably not. csgo doesn't run at 60fps at 720p everything turned down consistently for me. I have a sandy bridge i5 and 4gb of ram. do you really want a tablet tho? I hook up my surface to a monitor, use a usb hub with ethernet and connect a kbm just to use it at home. I would get a laptop. a lot more performance for a lot less money

well is there a good laptop that can do that for cheaper? maybe one that the keyboard folds back? I have a ipad first gen mini right now, but i wanted something to replace it that i could also play games on.

1 minute ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

well is there a good laptop that can do that for cheaper? maybe one that the keyboard folds back? I have a ipad first gen mini right now, but i wanted something to replace it that i could also play games on.

A lenovo flex? idk much about hybrids. I would consider getting a conventional laptop with an i5, 8gb of ram and a 1080p screen. also, buy an ssd on the side so your boot and load times are faster.

There's the Asus T100HA, which Austin did a review on

Edited by thenetheremperor
Added the time that he reviews the tablet