Wireless headphones for home theater setup

Hi everyone!

I'm currently studying the possibility of buying some wireless headphones to watch TV in the late evening without disturbing half the house with my surround system. My current system comprises of a TV connected to an Android TV box via HDMI. The TV is them connected to a 5.1 Home Cinema/DVD player system via SPDIF.

Any suggestions for a pair of cans in the range of €100 which would give me decent sound quality, connectivity possibility?

And, what would be, in your opinion, the best way to connect the headphones to the system?

Thanks in advance!

20 minutes ago, pauloforte said:

Hi everyone!

I'm currently studying the possibility of buying some wireless headphones to watch TV in the late evening without disturbing half the house with my surround system. My current system comprises of a TV connected to an Android TV box via HDMI. The TV is them connected to a 5.1 Home Cinema/DVD player system via SPDIF.

Any suggestions for a pair of cans in the range of €100 which would give me decent sound quality, connectivity possibility?

And, what would be, in your opinion, the best way to connect the headphones to the system?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS-175-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B00SLUI5SA/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1455728452&sr=1-4&keywords=sennheiser+headset+wireless

These are pretty decent.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

On 17/02/2016 at 6:02 PM, Marziman said:

Thanks!

Any other suggestion, anyone? One that's not double the price range I mentioned?...