Upgrading RAM from 8GB to 16GB. What is the best memory I can get that is compatible with my motherboard?

I've got CPU-Z on my computer, so I attached some screenshots so you can see my specs (I'm not that tech savvy so it would be hard for me to explain). I looked on the Gigabyte website and found that my motherboard is only compatible with DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules. I don't know which is best, but it would seem that the highest speed of 2133 MHz would be better than the rest? This Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 MHz (PC3 17000) Desktop [http://amzn.to/1LsSUJX] is what I found on Amazon that seems like it is the best option, but I'm just not sure. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Just a little context, I edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop daily and sometimes would like to use them at the same time. My current rig has a hard time pulling that off. I also record PC games using DXtory and stream using OBS with dual monitors. Would upgrading to 16GB allow me to multitask and handle these things easier? That's the reason I'm wanting to upgrade.

Thanks for your time!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Your current RAM is running at 1333 MHz (it says 666 in CPU-Z because it's Double Data Rate [DDR]), so I would get RAM to match your current RAM. To be honest, RAM speeds don't matter too much in certain situations like games, so you don't need to get RAM that is that fast/expensive. I do fine with my 1333 MHz RAM.But only get more RAM if you find your system slowing down due to lack of memory, you don't have to get more RAM than you need. I have 16 GB of RAM, and I record with OBS, edit with premiere, and do some Photoshop work. My average RAM usage is about 8-10 GB.

Literally any DDR3 ram will work, get whatever is cheapest and looks good. i recommend either GSKill Value Series or Corsair Vengeance LP.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

48 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Literally any DDR3 ram will work, get whatever is cheapest and looks good. i recommend either GSKill Value Series or Corsair Vengeance LP.

Not any DDR3 kit. My Z77 Sabertooth couldn't push above 2133 with the 2550k, fairly common for most boards of that gen with Sandy chips.

@JV2017 Grab the cheapest highest kit on the QVL for the board, 2133 or under.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |