Spending 120-180

Titan

Firstly, I'm really rough with my equipment. I need something that will last.

So I'm about ready to buy some new headphones. I was originally going to go with the critically acclaimed ATH m50x but after doing some more research I found that these weren't the best for about 150 bucks. I've wanted these for a while because everyone says they look, sound, and feel great... and they are durable. What I was thinking about doing is buying these refurbished for $120 and then buying a cheap dac, if necessary (suggestions please).

After hearing that these were over priced I did some research. I found that audio technica (according to a few sources) has the open back 900x, which sound much better than the m50x. These do look really appealing but they don't look that durable. 

I'm just looking for some suggestions in the 120-180 price range that I will be happy with. btw I will be using these for just about everything 

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost