can you remove gems from steam

Mazeman03

i have like 320 gems on steam and i dont want them. i can't do anything with them i need like 1200 min to get a booster pack and thats not even worth it because you recycle more cards then you get, (i just sell cards now, i dont care to level up i'm already level 62)

can i make like a ticket asking steam to remove them? i know people did that with op pins from cs go but they usually said no to it.

1010011010/29A

Gems are like runes, once you get them, you can't remove them.

But on a real note, I have no idea what gems are.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

Just now, Badazzz said:

Gems are like runes, once you get them, you can't remove them.

But on a real note, I have no idea what gems are.

you can take trading cards and turn them into gems this was part of the 2014 winter sale thing but you can still do it. and then you use the gems you get to buy a booster pack for a game you own. a booster pack give you 3-5 cards depending on how many cards the game has.  its pretty useless it was made to use cards you dont need to get cards you want to make the badge to level up. just alternative to buying cards  

1010011010/29A

Just now, Mazeman03 said:

you can take trading cards and turn them into gems this was part of the 2014 winter sale thing but you can still do it. and then you use the gems you get to buy a booster pack for a game you own. a booster pack give you 3-5 cards depending on how many cards the game has.  its pretty useless it was made to use cards you dont need to get cards you want to make the badge to level up. just alternative to buying cards  

Ohhh, that sounds pretty annoying to keep around lol. Not sure if you could remove them.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard