Is it true that Intel is going to release new CPUs soon?

Elior

Hello,
From this source you can see an article that showcases all up coming intel's CPUs which is including: Core i7-6900K, Core i7-6850K and Core i7-6800K.
Is it true? They also included detaild information on the processors specifications.
Tell me if you have any other different information on future Intel CPUs.

It's rumours, speculation and "leaks". Broadwell-E is likely coming this year, but no one knows for sure when exactly they're coming, or if those specs are accurate. 

Also, Kaby Lake is rumored for Q4 2016 as a refresh or new direction to Skylake adding support for Intel Optane.

It's called pentium 5

Jk but it's just rumors. It could be to be the competitor of zen (which I'm really fucking excited for zen APUs in 2017) but we don't know yet.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

Some new leaks. Apparently it'll be less powerful but more efficient, something on those lines.

5 minutes ago, Badazzz said:

It's called pentium 5

Jk but it's just rumors. It could be to be the competitor of zen (which I'm really fucking excited for zen APUs in 2017) but we don't know yet.

Wouldn't that be, nah.... I think there are a lot other generations of pentiums in the last while. Probably the 8th or 9th.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Yes, actually I think Kaby Lake was designed to be a different direction than Skylake.

1 minute ago, Superdoge said:

Some new leaks. Apparently it'll be less powerful but more efficient, something on those lines.

Wouldn't that be, nah.... I think there are a lot other generations of pentiums in the last while. Probably the 8th or 9th.

That makes sense.

Just now, Tesel said:

Yes, actually I think Kaby Lake was designed to be a different direction than Skylake.

That makes sense.

They have some T models from the late 2000's, then the g3258 and other unknown pentiums. Probably some pointless name like always.

Call it the Pentium 9xxxK.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Let_me_get _my_crystal_ball.gif

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

We have in Q2 / June time-frame Broadwell-E up to 10 cores, possibly.  Then in Q3/Q4 we have Intel's Kabylake on the Z270 chipset.  I'm more excited of the possibility of a $650-$750 8-Core.