Valentines day depression.

DiegoWithLag

Im a normal 9th grade dude that doesnt have the best grades in school but I dont get the worst either, Im not Fantastic looking but not ugly AF (i do have some fattyness in my abdomen but with a shirt its not that noticeable)

And all of a sudden last Monday 9th, I oppened my locker in school and a folded piece of paper appeard. It said:

"Hello! I am your secret love. Meet me behind the school on February 14th at 4:30pm" (and a drawing of a heart with an arrow.)

I really gave it a thought but what I concluded is that the girl might be a 7th grade Oompa Loompa, a homosexual guy, or even worse, a Troll in wich people record me and upload it to snapchat, instgram, facebook IDFK.

So I wanted to ask: What should I do?

Ignore it. Not something someone who actually liked you would do

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Maybe watch the spot from a distance where you won't be spotted and see what happens?

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Curiosity really screws me over so I would go about 15 or so minutes before and observe from a distance, can't hurt and you never know. This could be authentic.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate