Graphics issues, games which used to run well are lagging now,

aki64

My system specs,
Core i5 4440 
4*4gb Adata 1600 mhz ram
DH87RL motherboard
ASUS GTX 750Ti OC edition 2GB GDDR5 

i have been able to run games like Assassin's Creed Black Flag well over 40FPS before Windows 10 installation. For a while after windows 10 installation the games worked  fine, then problems started popping up. The games lag now, i have been getting only around 6 FPS for most of my games. At first it was just for a few titles, now all the games are lagging.I tried lowering the graphics settings too. It didnt help at all( not even the difference of 1 FPS). I tried my friend's GTX 550Ti in my pc and its working fine. Before you conclude that my GPU is faulty, let me tell you that he tried my GPU in his pc and everything was working fine,no issues whatsoever, all games worked fine with no lag at all (Far cry 4 maxed out at 37fps in 1080p).
PS . all the drivers are up to date. No viruses (i have scanned the entire PC the latest and daily updated version of Kaspersky Internet security). 
Let me also add that some of the system utilities like task manager, command prompt, disk management,etc dont work often (all the more reasons to say that my OS is buggy).
I am expecting someone to reply soon. Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, aki64 said:

My system specs,
Core i5 4440 
4*4gb Adata 1600 mhz ram
DH87RL motherboard

i have been able to run games like Assassin's Creed Black Flag well over 40FPS before Windows 10 installation. For a while after windows 10 installation the games worked  fine, then problems started popping up. The games lag now, i have been getting only around 6 FPS for most of my games. At first it was just for a few titles, now all the games are lagging.I tried lowering the graphics settings too. It didnt help at all( not even the difference of 1 FPS). I tried my friend's GTX 550Ti in my pc and its working fine. Before you conclude that my GPU is faulty, let me tell you that he tried my GPU in his pc and everything was working fine,no issues whatsoever, all games worked fine with no lag at all (Far cry 4 maxed out at 37fps in 1080p).
PS . all the drivers are up to date. No viruses (i have scanned the entire PC the latest and daily updated version of Kaspersky Internet security). 
Let me also add that some of the system utilities like task manager, command prompt, disk management,etc dont work often (all the more reasons to say that my OS is buggy).

Due to what you've said in the latter part here, reinstall windows.

That's my first suggestion. Much easier then finding a problem (which would most likely take longer than re-installing).

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

Seems pretty odd, can't really even point to the PSU as the 750 uses less power. I would try some different drivers.

As for windows 10 I haven't had any issues.

Out of interest how is your ram during games? Just wanna rule out memory leak

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

17 minutes ago, aki64 said:

My system specs,
Core i5 4440 
4*4gb Adata 1600 mhz ram
DH87RL motherboard

2 Words. Planned Obsolescence.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Check your power options and make sure they're set to high performance? 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

Simple issue is that you have been running using the integrated processor.

Try right clicking and seeing if you have options to run with the high performance nvidia graphics card.

Also i highly doubt that you system is not valid at this point in time so the issue is 100% software related.

So guys, are you suggesting that my hardware is working fine and that the issue is only on the software side? 
but i have tried what you;ve (@xenift) suggested, and it doesnt seem to solve the issue. 
please provide an alternative solution. and yeah the power options are already in "high performance" settings.

The memory modules are also working fine, tried with 4 new HyperX modules (16 gigs) still the same issue. I cant really reinstall  the windows right now because it requires reformatting of my harddrives into some MBR (or GPT i am not really sure which is which,so reinstallation is not happening for quite some time i guess :/).