CableMod WideBeam LED Strip Giveaway

CableMod’s new WideBeam LED strips are pretty darn cool - I feel like they’re best explained through CableMod’s own words below:

“Utilizing a unique transparent LED housing, CableMod WideBeam LED’s deliver a much wider beam angle – over 50% greater than traditional LEDs. Bright and vibrant with a much more even lighting effect, WideBeam LEDs look different because they are different.

53673e7358.jpg

With the number of different case materials out there, we didn’t think one solution would fit all. CableMod WideBeam LED Strips come in both magnetic and foam adhesive to suit all kinds of cases on the market.

The WideBeam Magnetic Series features multiple rare-earth magnets for a secure fit, and can be easily repositioned or moved to alternate builds. Those with aluminum or non-magnetic cases can choose the WideBeam Foam Series for a foam adhesive that is over 200% stronger than typical LED strips.”

In short, these are freaking cool RGB LED strips that are fully chainable, utilize SATA power, and are designed to work with ASUS AURA for perfect compatibility with ASUS motherboards that feature an RGB header.

Full information: http://bit.ly/240bLHP

So, now that we know how cool they are, where can we get them?

Fantastic question! And for 5 lucky forum users, the answer is right here!

How do you enter this giveaway?

1. Comment below letting us know WHY CableMod should provide you with their new WideBeam LED strips. Give a brief explanation of your current (or future build) with pics and/or a PCPartPicker list.

2. Mention in your comment which LED strips you’d like (foam adhesive or magnetic) and in what quantity (be reasonable - any ridiculous requests like “I need 100 LED strips because lights” will be ignored).

3. Check back on the forum in one week to see if you were selected as a winner!

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. All fulfillment will be handled by Performance PCs - you can check CableMod out on their site now at http://bit.ly/1KeOuv5

Winners will be drawn on 2/19, 2016, and will be PMed here on the forum from this account. Disregard any other contact specifying that you were a winner in this giveaway.

Thanks and good luck!

CableMod’s new WideBeam LED strips are pretty darn cool - I feel like they’re best explained through CableMod’s own words below:

“Utilizing a unique transparent LED housing, CableMod WideBeam LED’s deliver a much wider beam angle – over 50% greater than traditional LEDs. Bright and vibrant with a much more even lighting effect, WideBeam LEDs look different because they are different.

53673e7358.jpg

With the number of different case materials out there, we didn’t think one solution would fit all. CableMod WideBeam LED Strips come in both magnetic and foam adhesive to suit all kinds of cases on the market.

The WideBeam Magnetic Series features multiple rare-earth magnets for a secure fit, and can be easily repositioned or moved to alternate builds. Those with aluminum or non-magnetic cases can choose the WideBeam Foam Series for a foam adhesive that is over 200% stronger than typical LED strips.”

In short, these are freaking cool RGB LED strips that are fully chainable, utilize SATA power, and are designed to work with ASUS AURA for perfect compatibility with ASUS motherboards that feature an RGB header.

Full information: http://bit.ly/240bLHP

So, now that we know how cool they are, where can we get them?

Fantastic question! And for 5 lucky forum users, the answer is right here!

How do you enter this giveaway?

1. Comment below letting us know WHY CableMod should provide you with their new WideBeam LED strips. Give a brief explanation of your current (or future build) with pics and/or a PCPartPicker list.

2. Mention in your comment which LED strips you’d like (foam adhesive or magnetic) and in what quantity (be reasonable - any ridiculous requests like “I need 100 LED strips because lights” will be ignored).

3. Check back on the forum in one week to see if you were selected as a winner!

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. All fulfillment will be handled by Performance PCs - you can check CableMod out on their site now at http://bit.ly/1KeOuv5

Winners will be drawn on 2/19, 2016, and will be PMed here on the forum from this account. Disregard any other contact specifying that you were a winner in this giveaway.

Thanks and good luck!

I would use them to replace my crappy solder job. It's literally bare LEDs in my rig which makes the light create sharp shadows whereas the widebeam strips helps to diffuse the light for softer shadows. The adhesive one would do nicely since my current one is using an adhesive as well. A really bad adhesive tho. I believe 4 30cm RGB strips would be enough to light my case up evenly. I plan to put a piece of plexiglass on top of my HDD cage to mount the IR receiver since I removed the SSD cage which was originally on top. Good luck everyone! :D

xtB9P5L.jpg

Check out those sharp shadows! xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Double post welp.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Black and white theme so RGB would be perfect as all the white inside the case will glow whichever colour I select.. 4 magnetic for even lighting around the window of my P630 (you can see through the fan grille too) would be ideal though 3 would do and 2 in a pinch would look ok.

dzzope-albums-builds-picture1870-img-201dzzope-albums-builds-picture1871-img-201

Thanks Cablemod and GL everyone!!

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I would love two LED strips to make sure I can wrap my case door on my Phantom 530! As is, I only have my NZXT Kraken x61 for lighting inside my case (aside from LEDs on the motherboard) and this would be a perfect fit for my case! Two magnetic strips should be just enough to go around my windows side panel for the best lighting! (I'm not 100% sure how long the strips are, however.)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VXsWHx

I would use them to add more light to my windowed case, it only has a red LED fan which really isn't that light for the rest of the case,

JYZuFW4.jpgcJIW00p.jpgI really would like some better lighting so I can see inside my case because its really  dark with the side panel on, I think 2-3 strips of either magnetic or adhesive (my case is steel) would be amazing!!!

EDIT: forgot PCpartpicker link https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Jordaneer/saved/#view=HjXD4D

My current system is a h440 black/red edition with an i7 5820k, Msi 980ti, Asrock x99x killer, 32gb ram, and a rm1000x psu. Its currently a red and black only build and the only thing missing is lights. Sure i have a led on my h110i gtx and one on my 980ti but that doesnt highlight the rest of the hardware. Would be nice to show off inside the case being the h440 has a decent sized window. If i were to get 2 (if they are 1 foot long then 4) magnetized led strips i would place them at the top and bottom of the case to illuminate the inside and make it more presentable.

Pic1.thumb.jpg.3df7d4c554aa163c4b29c2749

To avoid cluttering the thread with many pics, theres a complete list of my parts as well as many more pictures in this completed build log on Pcp

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/QMkTwP

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I would like to have cablemods magnetic LED strips becasue i want to compare them to NZXT's Hue LED strips. Cable mod can toss what ever amount they feel like giving ( one is even enough ). I would be testing this in my friends case the Phanteks enthoo luxe  ( becasue my bitfenix comrade does not have a windowed side panel ).

And if i did not win , I would like to congradulate the winner.

(⌐■_■) 

I'd use them to light up my build and desk at night. My only free time comes at night after studying, working etc so having the lights on will almost always disrupt others around me or are just hard on the eyes. A LED keyboard helps but some non-(planetsafe)lightbulbs would help a lot too. It would be also be nifty to have a set so that I can throw out the Christmas lights I'm using (hey, they are a fun alternative to lamps, okay? xD) and I could continue off my color theme, which is really lacking at the moment.

I'd request two, and I'd ask that they could be magnetic, so I could have one and I could give one to my brother who would use it for the same reason as myself (he has a window case so it would work even better lol).

My setup:

(yup...took the pictures with my Moto G camera lol)

Spoiler

24342894384_4c1545c62e_o.jpg

(yes...two sets of Christmas lights. the one on the inside of my case is off right now but you can see the ones at the window lol)

24342890904_47645398c6_o.jpg

My bros:

Spoiler

16255531667_4f96a80cc5_o.jpg

And of course thanks for hosting this giveaway, and good luck to all who enter. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

These would be amazing i have a red and black themed pc it looks awesome only problem is i lacking a little pzazz i have some red led fans but there just not enough. Red wide beam led's would make it the absolute sexiest thing in the world magnetic would be amazing and i would only need 3 strips