How to get a new iPhone from Apple for free!

silentmelodies
Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

This just sounds like an evil prank someone would pull.

inb4 its just a prank bro

Read the article i posted along with the text.

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

Interesting...

Only question is where do I find the genius bar?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Wait, so how does this get you a new iPhone?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, niofalpha said:

Interesting...

Only question is where do I find the genius bar?

Apple stores.

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

Absolute click bait.

Why anyone would set their phones date to 1970? 

This may be a bug as of now but nefarious things are to come, looks like Apple needs to work on a fix. 

(Only Apple)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

14 minutes ago, silentmelodies said:

Apple stores.

what's that?  everyone should go to apple stores and do this to every phone? :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

what's that?  everyone should go to apple stores and do this to every phone? :P

Lol, trash every phone in the store. . . . . :ph34r:

That would be evil (and wrong)

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Lol, trash every phone in the store. . . . . :ph34r:

That would be evil (and wrong)

not as evil as telling everyone at school to try it for secret performance mode or something! :P

17 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

not as evil as telling everyone at school to try it for secret performance mode or something! :P

Lol It triples your internet speed!

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

26 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

This sounds like a troll

It causes an integer underflow making the phone think it's billions of years in the future.  The real question is why that would brick it.

On 2/11/2016 at 5:33 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Lol....:ph34r:

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg.dd6768ef74d8d

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 2/11/2016 at 6:33 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Dude...?

Iphone.jpg

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

12 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It causes an integer underflow making the phone think it's billions of years in the future.  The real question is why that would brick it.

i know but then it can be fixed by removing the battery and connect it back, so most likely you won't get a new phone. its a bug though

On 2/13/2016 at 7:18 AM, Harlan said:

Dude...?

Iphone.jpg

omg....refine that pic a bit, make it higher res, and it'll spread like wildfire

12 minutes ago, crystal6tak said:

omg....refine that pic a bit, make it higher res, and it'll spread like wildfire

I think I cleaned it up a bit

Iphone.jpg.jpg