What is a good/stable voltage to overclock my Fx 9590 from 4.7ghz to 5.2ghz?

Is there any chart or table that shows how much voltage you need to raise per each clock speed? Or even better does anyone know what voltage would be stable at OCing to 5.2ghz? I'm a noob at overclocking and was trying to do it through bios but failed. I found that using AMD Overdrive is much easier but I still need to know what to adjust the voltage to. All help appreciated!

Bonus question, would my cooling be fine for OCing to 5.2ghz?

Specs:

CPU - Fx 9590

GPU - R9 390x

Mobo - Crosshair V Formula-Z

CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m

PSU - Enermax 730W Gold

RAM - Trident X 2400mhz

4 hours ago, DavidGuba said:

Is there any chart or table that shows how much voltage you need to raise per each clock speed? Or even better does anyone know what voltage would be stable at OCing to 5.2ghz? I'm a noob at overclocking and was trying to do it through bios but failed. I found that using AMD Overdrive is much easier but I still need to know what to adjust the voltage to. All help appreciated!

Bonus question, would my cooling be fine for OCing to 5.2ghz?

Specs:

CPU - Fx 9590

GPU - R9 390x

Mobo - Crosshair V Formula-Z

CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m

PSU - Enermax 730W Gold

RAM - Trident X 2400mhz

First of all,  DONT  oc with software.  They apply more voltage than necessary,  increasing temps and power consumption.  There is no optimal voltage for overclocking the fx 9590, as each chip is different,  not to mention a lot of them ate already pushed to the limits and can't go any farther.  Sure,  there is a general voltage range where people where stable,  but your results may vary.  I advise watching jayztwocent's video about overclocking the fx 8350,  i think the process is fairly similar. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case