Question about Wd My Cloud Ex4

TechOfFuture

Hi everyone, my question is the next one, can i set my security cameras to put the recordings into this NAS? (Western Digital My Cloud Ex4) without turning on my personal computer?
because the cameras has to be 24HS on.
i mean, my idea is that the recordings go directly to this NAS 24hs and he stores them, without turning on my computer, and from my computer see the recording's mentioned before, it's possible to do it with this NAS?
if it's possible, how do i do it?
or should I go for a home server done for me ?
Please i need some answers!

5 minutes ago, TechOfFuture said:

Hi everyone, my question is the next one, can i set my security cameras to put the recordings into this NAS? (Western Digital My Cloud Ex4) without turning on my personal computer?
because the cameras has to be 24HS on.
i mean, my idea is that the recordings go directly to this NAS 24hs and he stores them, without turning on my computer, and from my computer see the recording's mentioned before, it's possible to do it with this NAS?
if it's possible, how do i do it?
or should I go for a home server done for me ?
Please i need some answers!

Hey, It might be possible to load your recording directly to NAS using a router instead of your personal rig. But if you don't have your rig on it doesn't seem like a pass-through would be possible, It'd be like having a train rails.