Best looking pc you can make

Fireblast10

I know I already asked about a $1300 system but I was think of waiting longer to get a better pc. What are your thoughts on this and if you think I should do this, make a good looking pc. I won't set a price limit but try to stay reasonable.

Whats the usage of the system, What style you like (red / green / bright and lights or angular / industrial or sleek and clean etc)

You can make a system look very good on any budget if your selective of parts. The lower the budget though the harder it can be to get like shades of red matched and such for uniformity.. if thats what your into.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

7 minutes ago, Fireblast10 said:

I know I already asked about a $1300 system but I was think of waiting longer to get a better pc. What are your thoughts on this and if you think I should do this, make a good looking pc. I won't set a price limit but try to stay reasonable.

A custom made case shaped like a dragon that can breath fire. That is the best looking case I can think of.

Just now, Dzzope said:

Whats the usage of the system, What style you like (red / green / bright and lights or angular / industrial or sleek and clean etc)

You can make a system look very good on any budget if your selective of parts. The lower the budget though the harder it can be to get like shades of red matched and such for uniformity.. if thats what your into.

I'm thinking a red/black or white/black colour scheme, I would use it for gaming and basic multitasking. so like the budget I had before $1300 but anything near that price would work.

3 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

A custom made case shaped like a dragon that can breath fire. That is the best looking case I can think of.

That won't take me a year to make I'm not the best at that stuff and how would the flames not overheat the pc

1 minute ago, Fireblast10 said:

I'm thinking a red/black or white/black colour scheme, I would use it for gaming and basic multitasking. so like the budget I had before $1300 but anything near that price would work.

Custom clear acrylic case (to show off the "goods") with artfully placed fiber optic lighting and decals.

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

What I ment when I posted this was what the best look pc parts that I can buy online

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Antec KUHLER H2O 650 Liquid CPU Cooler  ($54.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($619.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX Mini ITX Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1300.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-09 13:13 EST-0500

Find $10 for the black/red theme of that case. Also, if you could put a $50 hdd or bump to the 500GB ssd and an extra stick of ram... I know thats getting more like $1400 but these are the trade-offs without sacrificing quality. But minimum wires (no 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives) and a 980ti in a tidy package.

Both of these are great way better gpu then I thought all I would do for both is add a better hard drive

One more thing I've never used a Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV and I don't know if the cooler will fit do you know if it will fit

easily.. Great case. You can fit 2 240mm rads in it IIRC.

Good to know. 5 out of 6 of my smaller pc attempts end when the cooler not fitting