I have a tx650m psu

Planning to buy :

Maximus 6 hero

i7 4770k

R7970 ghz

1 dvd rw 1 ethernet 5.1 speakers

1 tb hdd

4 usb ports

Will my psu be enough for the above config ?

Yes.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yes.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Ya that will be fine, just get something thats 80+ bronze or more

I dont think they even make non 80+ PSUs anymore... xD

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yep

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

OMG the replies are so fast! Thank you guys... BTW tx 650 m is bronze certified

Oh, welcome to the forum. :)

We just stalk the forums all day  :ph34r:

We just stalk the forums all day  :ph34r:

We are the forum ninjas.  :ph34r:

you could even drive that with 600 overclocked, so no worries :)

Easily. You could get by with a quality 550w as well. Where are you from? In the same price range as the TX650M, you should be able to get the Seasonic G SSR-650RM or Rosewill Capstone 650-M in the US which would be a better power supply than it.

I dont think they even make non 80+ PSUs anymore... xD

They're still made.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

They're still made.

Oh.... I've never seen a non 80+ PSU in 2013... :/

Oh.... I've never seen a non 80+ PSU in 2013... :/

Here's one from Enermax. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194090

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

more then enough.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue