Gaming pc for the money

is this build good? (im not from the us so i cant use newegg or amazon)

-

AMD Kaveri A10-7850K 3.70-4.0GHz 4-Core Processor

ASRock FM2A88M-HD+

Gskill RipjawsX 8GB Dual 1600 CL9 (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL)

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB WD10EZEX

Hec Cougar SL400 400W up to 80% Efficiency or Corsair VS450 (help)

Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU Cooler (is it needed for oc? or the included one will do?)

NZXT Source 210

-

and what is the difference between a value ram to a gaming ram with the same speed?

*will only game on a 1440x900 monitor and 1080 future upgrade

Look mostly. Gaming Ram tend to have "cooler" looking heatsink. At the same speed they are the same.

What are you going to use this build for? budget?

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

gaming ram just looks dope. i love the look of my g.skill ripjaws x better then a green stick with black whatever memery shit is on it. 

1010011010/29A

Just now, Megazero said:

Look mostly. Gaming Ram tend to have "cooler" looking heatsink. At the same speed they are the same.

What are you going to use this build for? budget?

I would use it mostly for gaming and possible video editing for youtube videos. thanks for the answer

Just now, Eilrymist said:

I would recommend getting the cooler for OC. I personally didn't have luck with just using the stock cooler. 

thanks for the answer will definitely get the cooler now

if you are going to be using the intergrated APU, you need faster RAM, see if you can get a kit of at least 1866 but preferably 2133 or 2400 mhz ram, the graphics on an APU need fast memory, other than that, looks like a decent build.

No problem! If you can, make sure your power supply is safe. There have been issues with bad ones performing far under what they say they do and causing fires. 

Just now, Jordaneer said:

if you are going to be using the intergrated APU, you need faster RAM, see if you can get a kit of at least 1866 but preferably 2133 or 2400 mhz ram, the graphics on an APU need fast memory, other than that, looks like a decent build.

i cant get faster ram than 1833 mhz because thats the limit of the motherboard and thats why im getting 1600 mhz because i think i can overclock it to 1833 mhz? or am i wrong? btw thanks for the answer

I guess you're from the Philippines?? :)

First, according to Linus' APU build guide, don't settle for 1600mhz RAM, go for 2133mhz or 2400mhz dual channel kit from g.skill -> Kaveri APUs will perform way much better with faster RAM.

Secondly, YES! buy that aftermarket cooler. I have not tried it yet but according to reviews I've read, stock coolers from amd are 'bleh' for oc.

thirdly, you're PSU is okay. Its a legit brand :)

(is it needed for oc? or the included one will do?)

Just now, l3entumbling said:

I guess you're from the Philippines?? :)

First, according to Linus' APU build guide, don't settle for 1600mhz RAM, go for 2133mhz or 2400mhz dual channel kit from g.skill -> Kaveri APUs will perform way much better with faster RAM.

Secondly, YES! buy that aftermarket cooler. I have not tried it yet but according to reviews I've read, stock coolers from amd are 'bleh' for oc.

thirdly, you're PSU is okay. Its a legit brand :)

(is it needed for oc? or the included one will do?)

proud to be!! :) thanks for the answer and my motherboard can only support 1833 mhz so my plan is to get 1600 and overclock it tp 1833 mhz perhaps? will take account to buy a better board and 2400 mhz ram and oc to 2600 mhz if i can squeeze in 2000 pesos more.

9 minutes ago, PCnoobhere123 said:

proud to be!! :) thanks for the answer and my motherboard can only support 1833 mhz so my plan is to get 1600 and overclock it tp 1833 mhz perhaps? will take account to buy a better board and 2400 mhz ram and oc to 2600 mhz if i can squeeze in 2000 pesos more.

Apir!! :D Dagdagan mo nalang budget konti, laki ng improvement pag ng 2133 pataas ka na ram. Check dynaquestpc.com, they have aggressively priced components. Usually from MSI or Gigabyte A88x, they support 2400mhz